The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Any Cooks Onboard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My sloppy Joe's end up looking and tasting a lot like chili.........red kidney beans and all!!...........I had a dream about a ham sandwich the other night and it stayed in my mind............so lo and behold..........guess what I had last night...........you win!!!!!!!!!!!.........A ham and swiss with a little mayo on a potato bun and a clausen pickle on the side.You don't need a picture for that............just taste buds!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Son off to Miami tonight.......The Boys are here with "Grandma and "Pops" til Wednesday now.......Hon is in the kitchen making them a Steak, rice, carrot, and frozen veg medley........I don't ever see any thing like that.....I know.............Make a P&J and be quiet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........I got some Italian bread in the bread drawer............this don't belong in this thread, that's for sure......sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................TMO Chefs thread is a CLASS act.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........sorry for the interruption............cook on!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hon makes a great rice and vegie medley......best in summer with fresh vegies ...........She'll add Shrimp, Chicken or even Kabasi to even it out..........If you're lucky, you"ll get all three.......very few are that lucky..............including me...........................

TMO Supporting Vendors