The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Any Cooks Onboard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
1717215283539.png

Sun dried tomatoes, dried porcini mushrooms with chili flakes and garlic. Fried up in olive oil and butter. Then add fresh tomato chunks. Simple quick and Yummy! Black and white pasta because... it looks nice!
Fast food!! Picture was before it was covered in fine grated reggianito.

I see stuff in the fridge that Hon has and is getting ready to make one of my favorites.............Pasta with meatballs and sausage.............anticipation!!!!!!....garlic bread would be on me if I could go out and get a loaf of french bread........................ I'll worry about the salad some other day..................................................

Hey.............It's summer time.......almost..........Who's got the grill goin' Where's those burgers and dogs??????? I 'll settle for a juicy steak and a roasted corn on the cob.........oops, it's only Thursday..............I'll check back on the weekend............just a Father's Day reminder................hint.................hint...........................

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Huntsville, AL
No. I rarely eat out for BBQ or steak for that matter. I told them I would cook Saturday, but not Sunday. Sunday is loading day for Mid America Shelby meet at Hallett next week anyway…unless I get it done today.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Wisconsin
Got around to grilling the pork loin ribs this afternoon while it was 96* in the shade. 72* dew point so it was tropical to say the least. I like a really hot hot kettle for ribs. 10 minutes, turn, 10 minutes, turn, for about 4 cycles then the paddock queen wants her Rays sweet baby BBQ sauce slathered on her portion. I like mine without any coating just the Himalayan pink salt and fresh crushed India Tellicherry peppercorns rubbed in before grilling. They turned out awesome with plenty of leftovers. We had some yellow mustard and egg potato salad but that dish didn’t make the photos ?

IMG_3787.jpeg

IMG_3796.jpeg

IMG_3801.jpeg

IMG_3811.jpeg

IMG_3816.jpeg

IMG_3823.jpeg

IMG_3827.jpeg

IMG_3829.jpeg

IMG_3830.jpeg

IMG_3831.jpeg

IMG_3832.jpeg

IMG_3833.jpeg