The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Son may be by with the boys later.....Super Bowl Sunday almost feels like a holiday..........I guess it is for some folks..............not me................seeing Son and the boys is enough for me.........and the Chiefs winning.........how did that get there????????????????????

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Somebody once said I was the music man of this forum......they may be right or they may be wrong....is that a new song?????????...........My Mom loved this song.....me too...
The favorite song for one man AM radio stations. 7:00 plus. Plenty of time to use the restroom before you had to start the next record. :hellyeah: :idontknow: :cool:

Wait a minute...........Super Bowl is done......Daytona 500 is next week???????????........I have a week to relax!!!!!!!!!!....Retirement ain't easy.......you know I just play with those who play along!!............The Motely crew sticks together...........you know who you are!!!!!!!..........Did I spell Motely right??.............I doubt it!!!!

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Watching the " Weather Channel " and the snow is heavy and wet in your neighborhood, but it sure looks beautiful too. Just make sure you have someone do your shoveling or clearing with a snow blower. We need you around to post nonsense, music, wisdom, miscellaneous ramblings and ...................weather forecasts! Take care and stay inside, hire someone to help you Professor Pizza Pundit!

Last edited:
My days of shoveling snow or wrestling with a snowblower are done.Hon tried Her luck with the 3" snow we got 2 wks ago and she says she's done too........in fact she's starting to mention going someplace warm next winter, as in Dec, Jan & Feb!.........Son usually helps with the snow, but he hurt his ankle playing basket ball yesterday.....He did send a friend of his here to do the driveway...........That's My Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ......maybe he feels a little guilty..........He's flying to Miami, Fla Thursday, coming back Tuesday.

It's 4 AM...........the Boys are here cause Son went to Miami for a mini vacay..........I made the mistake of getting up to go and Pee and now my spot in the bed is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...that's why I'm typing now.........That's the beauty of retirement..........Your schedule can slide all over the place when it needs to..............as in what schedule???????????????

TGIF to those who look forward to those initials.....................where is everybody??????????...........long weekend being made a little longer??????????...........My long weekends started over 8 yrs ago and haven't stopped............retirement gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "weekend warrior".................................

TMO Supporting Vendors