The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave_W..........That was unbelievable!!!!.............mixing 2 music worlds into one...........a lot of folks won't understand that but I do...........Thanks again for that post...."Back in Black was ACDC's finest!!!!!!!!!!!!..............RIP Malcolm........................

First Morning in a week with no Boys around...........If Peanut saw me with even a half eye open He'd be all over me.........Galaxy didn't care one way or another......Don't tell me dogs don't have personalities!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........Galaxy and Peanut may be brothers but they come from different molds............just like all of us.................

Bill, You out there?????...........The Boys don't want to buy a Viper right now.........if I had room for one I might be interested.........God blessed me with a Boss and Hon and Son and the Boys and a place to call home............that's enough for me right now................A Modern Pizza will never be ignored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cold outside!!!!!!!!!!!!!! still winter, that's for sure.....warmup coming next week.........50's next week...is this a tease??????????....you never know what Mother Nature has up her sleeve...the Boss waits in the garage like the Boys waited to go outside.........You hope for the best but accept what you get....and hope those ideas meet somewhere in between...........;);)

Hey this ain't no school and I'll never be a teacher.........you all know right from wrong.........it's your choice to choose...Sunday school was last week.........today is your day............to do what you know is right......with your family, with your cars, with your self!!!!!!!!!!!.... I know most of you will say get off my case, but a few of you may say...........wait a minute....there may be something here I need to grasp onto.........if that is you, go for it........You'll never look back...trust me, It's real.........and it's there if you want it............I know, this is way deeper than I wanted to go . but something made me go here.........If you knew where I came from...........you'd say where is he going??..........I don't know????????????

Had the Boss out today for a nice "drive".............Foggy morning, Sunny afternoon with temps in the mid to upper 50's........you can't beat that with a stick for the near end of February!!!!!!!...Rain storm coming in tonite thru Wed............so glad it's not snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......My date with fate coming up 2 yrs ago tomorrow......Hon keeps reminding me....I just want to live past it...........I know She went thru a lot that day..........me too.........................

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
I wanted to take our Stangs out for some exercise. Temps hit low 70’s. My wife(boss, not the boss but the other boss) said no. No driving our Stangs until the salt is washed from the roads. Smart lady. So tonight we had rain along with hail and a tornado warning. Fantastic, the salt is gone. Well…….temps in the 20’s now with damp roads. The state and county are salting pavement to taste as we speak. Boooooh

TMO Supporting Vendors