The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I had the Boss out for a short ride yesterday....I still thank myself for getting this car every time I drive it!!!!!!!!....but now the airbag warning icon is lit............what the heck is that on for???????????????..........I don't wanna go to the dealer for this!!!!......anybody know what this is about or how I can reset it???.........I never had this problem in my '68 Olds 442!!!

My first car was a 1969 Toyota Corolla, 4 speed manual with a 1100 CC engine..........Some Harleys back then had 1200 CC motors........my 1100 sounded like a sewing machine.....The car was a graduation present from my parents..I guess they figured I couldn't get into too much trouble with that car. I upgraded to my 1968 Olds 442 less than a yr later.......Now we were talkin trouble.:hellyeah:

I know this ain't the right thing to do....BUT..........Hon saw a wild turkey strolling thru our yard the other day and upon my request gave Him/Her 2 crumbled up slices of bread that was hanging around..........which was well received!!!!!!!!........now this turkey is hanging around for more...can you blame them????????......How can you adopt a wild turkey????........I'll call her Greta..................................

Good Morning TMO Gang!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Greetings to August.........We have a heat advisory in Ct for today and Friday for temps in the 90's with feel likes near 100....Hey it's still summer!!!! Enjoy those lazy, hazy, crazy days while you can!!

Remnants of Debby moving thru later today and tonite....we're missing a direct hit.....that's going to PA and NY state.....we have a wind advisory and some heavy rain later, but we're getting off easy, compared to others who had/have to deal with this storm!!!

Sometimes Bob gives us ramblings of obscure knowledge that only days or months later we figure out, but that is why we love him............

Stay tuned because it is a fun meander down lanes of laughter , music, and completely nonsensical mutterings that keep us all amused and wondering what the " Mind of Bob " will come up with next.

Sometimes Bob gives us ramblings of obscure knowledge that only days or months later we figure out, but that is why we love him............

Stay tuned because it is a fun meander down lanes of laughter , music, and completely nonsensical mutterings that keep us all amused and wondering what the " Mind of Bob " will come up with next.
Gotta love the @302BOB !!!………….!!!

"Today In History August 15, 1969"...for all you senior hippies out there ( I was just a 14 yr old hippie wanna be back then)......"The Woodstock Music and Art Fair opened in upstate New York on Max Yasgur's 600 acre dairy farm where over 400,000 people attended the 3 day festival."...................When Hendrix did his rendition of the Star Spangled Banner, he wasn't mocking our anthem as some believed, he just added some war time overtones to it.....

Yes, The rains Sunday were devastating in some parts of the state with some places getting over a foot of rain in a couple of hours........not a big storm, just a system that stalled over us.with torrential rainfall. Towns a few miles away from me saw "once in a hundred yr" flooding .......My town was spared from that much rain, Thank God!!!!!!!!!!......One contributing factor to the massive flooding/rainfall was that the atmosphere was saturated with dew pts in the high 70's............A front moved thru last nite bringing dew pts down to the low 50's this morning. With that busy breeze out there now, it feels very fall like!!!!!!!!!!!!........I might go out on a limb here and say we may have seen the last of the 90's this summer..............

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel