The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

With Labor Day a little over a week away (Mon Sept 2)........."Today's Cryptoquote" may seem to have a bit of urgency to it.............." If June was the beginning of a hopeful summer, and July the juicy middle, August was suddenly feeling like the bitter end.- Sarah Dessen"...................Yes, summer is slowly starting to slip away. Daylight is almost 2 hrs shorter, now, than it was on the longest day back in June. Don't blink Boys!!!! Time flies by when you do........................................

Was sitting in the living room early this morning by myself.........Hon left yesterday for a family funeral......It was still dark outside, but then I saw Morning starting to break...A lightness was coming and the darkness was leaving and then the sun started creeping up over the house across the street..........I watched it rise...what a glorious sight!!!!!!!!!!!!...another day for us to enjoy..............A Boss or whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hot Today!!!!!!!!!!!!! feel likes in the 90's.....then 70's tomorrow til further notice.........Labor Day looking great!!!!!!!.........I can't believe summer is almost gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's 5:30 AM......... the paper guy just thru the paper in the driveway.........let me get it before the sun pops out in a little while.............I miss Hon!!!!!!!!!

Ford is the featured marque at Lime Rock vintage races this Labor Day weekend. And the Honored Collector is Ross Myers, "who will be displaying a beautiful collection of Ford race cars, like the 1986 Probe GTP." Remember, no racing on Sunday - that's Concours day.

Veterans and Active Military receive FREE General Admission into all major racing events. Thank you for your service! Please bring proof of service to ticketing booths upon arrival.

I'm signing off very soon........it's closing in on 5 AM..............on a Labor Day weekend.........Retirement has its twists and turns that you will learn when you get here.......Have a safe trip....no pun intended..................

Son by with the Boys today....He did a lawn down the street and came back to have a chat with me.........First time in a long time!!!!!!!!!!!....He's worried about my knee....me too!!! He wants to go with me to my knee doc appt Wed. to discuss my options....I'm sure knee replacement will be brought up..............I don't want to go thru that.........I'll leave it at that!!!!!!!!!!!! for now........

A glorious Labor Day on tap today in Ct..............Fun in the sun and temps in the mid 70's!!!!!!!!!.........I felt like hearing a little E.C. this AM....somebody get them boys an umbrella...Please!..

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel