The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Difference between factory engine mounts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does anybody know the difference between the various Coyote engine mounts?

The GT and GTPP use different mounts and the GT350 and GT500 look to use the same mount, but it is different than the GTPP or GT.

Are any of them stiffer than any others? I would like to know what the stiffest factory motor mount is.

Anybody have any insight?

I am redoing the motor mounts on my AWD conversion and I am going to make it so I can use stock style mounts if I choose to.

Just to make it more clear.

Non performance pack = FR3Z6038C

gt.jpg

Performance pack = FR3Z6038D

PP.jpg

GT500/GT350 = BR3Z6038E
gt500.jpg

What is the difference?

More specifically are the GT500/350 mounts stiffer or less stiff to account for the flat plane crank?

Thanks in advance

TMO Supporting Vendors