The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

F1 TV customer service

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So I have an F1TV subscription that I can't use. You need to login, but I forgot my password since I've never had to log in..ever. They would send me a new password but the e mail I've used is no longer valid. I've tried contacting F1 TV, Liberty broadcasting and every other thing I can find and all I get are clueless operators sending me to another endless phone tree ending up with " please leave a message". I swear, if I could, I'd crawl through the phone lines with a flamethrower.
I need to cancel my old subscription, and start anew, but they have virtually no customer service.. none. So I'm now being billed for something I can't use..
Is anyone has any ideas, I'm listening.

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Columbia, TN
I tried F1 TV and it was so terrible I cancelled. They don't know what streaming means. It was so glitchy and stuttery (is that even a word?). Terrible. I had high hopes.

The first problem was that I signed up via my phone and it wouldn't work on my computer because it was an Android Play Store purchase. Why does it matter if I create an account on my phone vs the internet. It should work on both places. Ugh. Then the customer service to cancel it....

TMO Supporting Vendors