The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Introducing "Project 6GR" Spun Forged wheels For S550 Mustang & GT350

Which Color Wheel Would You Prefer

• Gloss Black

Votes: 30 39.0%
  • Matte Black

Votes: 26 33.8%
  • Flat Graphite

Votes: 21 27.3%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sean said:
I got mine yesterday :) Once I get the car back I check fitment and then grab some tires and check those. I think I am going to run 305's on the front and 315s on the rear like all of you guys and see if they work.
Cool. What size wheels did you order?

VoodooBOSS said:
Cool. What size wheels did you order?

I got the 19x10 for the front and 19x11 for the rears. I have seen guys with 305s on the front, but I don't know what their offset was so hopefully everything works out :)

Good morning everyone,

We here at N4SM would like to personally thank you all for the amazing support and kind words!

Happy 4th of July from Team N4SM.

Re: Introducing "Project 6GR" Spun Forged wheels For S550 Mustang & GT350

R-Spec wheels with PSS stock sizes installed. A few issues waiting on shipping to get included open end lug nuts that would fit the long R-studs. The enclosed open end lug nuts were not hex, but splined and the enclosed tool was not long enough for the long studs. I just got some little lug nuts today just to get them on. A 2" long closed lug will work on the rear. I will also use the 2" long closed lug to put on over the open lug for cosmetics on the front. The front did surprise me that it had 2 5/8" stud sticking out from the seating surface, but it will work fine.
f748486f35916c5f97c6b79402cb6d79.jpg

Moto said:
R-Spec wheels with PSS stock sizes installed. A few issues waiting on shipping to get included open end lug nuts that would fit the long R-studs. The enclosed open end lug nuts were not hex, but splined and the enclosed tool was not long enough for the long studs. I just got some little lug nuts today just to get them on. A 2" long closed lug will work on the rear. I will also use the 2" long closed lug to put on over the open lug for cosmetics on the front. The front did surprise me that it had 2 5/8" stud sticking out from the seating surface, but it will work fine.
f748486f35916c5f97c6b79402cb6d79.jpg

She looks great sir, and thank you for letting me know we are getting the lug nuts situation for the Rs re addressed with longer lugs and keys. I unfortunately got sick over the weekend and today is the first day I can actually operate properly so sorry for the delay not getting back to you.

Side note: I actually just picked up a new 2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack in Avalanche Grey for myself on Friday = ) cant wait to break her in and get some work going on her.

Need4SpeedMotors said:
She looks great sir, and thank you for letting me know we are getting the lug nuts situation for the Rs re addressed with longer lugs and keys. I unfortunately got sick over the weekend and today is the first day I can actually operate properly so sorry for the delay not getting back to you.

Side note: I actually just picked up a new 2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack in Avalanche Grey for myself on Friday = ) cant wait to break her in and get some work going on her.
Congrats Paul. I saw an AG with black stripes at MPH on Monday and thought it looked good 8)

cloud9 said:
Congrats Paul. I saw an AG with black stripes at MPH on Monday and thought it looked good 8)

Thank you, ya mine is just a sold AG no stripes

Already have a offer to SC it not sure about that yet, other then that just trying to figure out what color to do my wheels.

Need4SpeedMotors said:
Thank you, ya mine is just a sold AG no stripes

Already have a offer to SC it not sure about that yet, other then that just trying to figure out what color to do my wheels.
Congratulations. I'd hold off on the boost until you get some seat time in your new GT350. It's really fast as is.

Austin
Went ahead and had my original PSS tires mounted. I was worried they would look too stretched but honestly I can't tell the difference. They look great. I am a little surprised at how much the offset on the back wheels sticks out from the body but I've noticed the same thing on actual R cars. I'm using the lug nuts that came with the wheels at the moment, but I have the open ended ones that were mentioned in another thread on the way. I'll report back when I get them.

In short, I'd like to say Great job, Paul! Much appreciated!

2TaFAhB.jpg

ChopSui said:
Went ahead and had my original PSS tires mounted. I was worried they would look too stretched but honestly I can't tell the difference. They look great. I am a little surprised at how much the offset on the back wheels sticks out from the body but I've noticed the same thing on actual R cars. I'm using the lug nuts that came with the wheels at the moment, but I have the open ended ones that were mentioned in another thread on the way. I'll report back when I get them.

In short, I'd like to say Great job, Paul! Much appreciated!

2TaFAhB.jpg

She looks great ! enjoy her !

Austin
ArizonaBOSS said:
@ChopSui more pics please! :)

LOL, I'll see what I can do. Won't be until I get back in town on Sunday though.

BTW, I received those open ended lug nuts from the other thread today but I can't test fit them until I find a thin-walled socket that will fit.
:(

ChopSui said:
LOL, I'll see what I can do. Won't be until I get back in town on Sunday though.

BTW, I received those open ended lug nuts from the other thread today but I can't test fit them until I find a thin-walled socket that will fit.
:(
Did you order the ones that Moto and I were discussing? If so order the 13/16" Gorilla socket with the red plastic sleeve. Remove the sleeve and you'll be in business.

This guy

https://www.amazon.com/Gorilla-Automotive-1316TWS-Impact-Protective/dp/B002803ULQ/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1468020784&sr=8-3&keywords=gorilla+13%2F16%22+socket

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
AMPowerJ said:
Here are mine!

https://photos.smugmug.com/Machines/2016-GT350/i-dXHjhQw/0/XL/DSC_6575-Edit-XL.jpg[/ig]
[/quote]

WOW!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel