The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Italia Speed Racing thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Good morning everyone
Many of you already know this,
But I'd like to officially introduce my new adventure SPEED ITALIA RACING
( Www.speeditaliaracing.com)

The idea is simple
Develop products for amateur and pro racers to reduce the overall costs offering at the same time, amazing quality and ease of use.
And I'd like to keep this thread to ask questions ,receive feedback and get new ideas .🙂

We start with SPLITTER PROTECTION .
These are skids I have designed and produced to protect your splitter. 2 options in titanium and 1 alluminium

Airfoil titanium "The fish"
Round titanium skids
Round alluminium skids (6061 alluminium)
I personally love the airfoil in the leading edge and the round ones one the sides and/or the the far back of the splitter.

gr 5 titanium (2 of them ,same of medical implants) and cost less than competition ( how you say in english? " for consumables every penny counts right?)

This is of course just the beginning.
In 2 weeks I receive the second product.
A splitter fast release system for s550.
Release in seconds. Yes..seconds.
I've been working on this for 2 years. I have CAD every components. And made it mainly in ALLUMINIUM and TITANIUM.

Other things will follow.
And these will includes collaboration with other Market leaders.

With @Ludachris we will work to a special "TMO FAMILY" discount ☺️ . I received so much help and love during these years from many of you. This is my way to say thank you.

Meanwhile for OCTOBER 10% off with code: Login to see the hidden content

Ciao
Alessandro

Ps. A special thanks to VORSHLAG to the nice pictures.
received_891581011958451.jpeg

received_870321437863089.jpeg

received_257521497270169.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Virtual family. I'm beyond proud to introduce you
The FIRST s550 Mustang
Splitter Fast Release System by SPEED ITALIA RACING (www.speeditaliaracing.com)

Mount and dismount your splitter in 2 minutes.
Titanium Gr5 brackets .aluminium 6061 plates.
Grade 8 bolts and locknuts
ALL INCLUDED. yes. All you need to install this system, is in the kit. Sockets ,drill bits, wrench.
You only need a Drill and an impactor. Sometimes it is intimidating not knowing what you will need for a project right?

Who will benefit from the kit?
Dual usage car that cannot run a real splitter on the street. (We all want aero! And now u can)
People towing with the trailer (big splitter are an issue)
Real race cars that need a strong mount system.
Depending on the size you will need rods( 2.front mostly but if big and using tunnels also 2 on the side)
(I love the Prof Awesome ones. Fast release too! They will also provide their "awesome" strykers for the kit )

Please take 3 minutes of your time to watch the video.
I give 35% off to 5 people who will help me with feedback, and test. PM ME if interested.
I need :
A s550 15 17
A s550.18+
A mach1
A gt350
A gt500

I worked on this for a very long time. I CAD every.single component.
I'm sure it can be improved but this is what I use on my 4 by 7ft splitter . It is solid. And fast 🙂

Ciao

Alessandro.

PXL_20231110_000718976.jpg

20231109_212056.jpg

20231109_212008.jpg

PXL_20231110_000454846.jpg

PXL_20231109_233858139.jpg

Buongiorno guys
BLACK FRIDAY week is here for SPEEDITALIA RACING
with these 'Mamma mia!' DISCOUNTS. Please take a look! Protect your precious Splitter with these Titanium or Aluminum Skids
And the new SPLITTER FAST RELEASE KIT !

Check them on:

www.speeditaliaracing.com

Ciao!

Alessandro

"The only way to define your limits is by going beyond them" A
rthur C. Clarke

Black-Friday-Deals-PowerPoint-Template-0944-scaled.jpg

Apex Wheels

Race Proven, Street Approved
Supporting Vendor
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Bay Area, CA
I just installed a set of the Titanium "Fish" skid pucks days before heading to Sonoma. Those things saved my splitter on multiple occasions, couldn't be happier! The air freshener smells pretty nice too.

TMO Supporting Vendors