The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!
92622950-_WBP0013~2.JPG

S550 ITALIAN STANG BUILD :2018 MUSTANG PP1 10 SPEED Build Thread Profile - S550 Mustangs

Bobidi Boobidi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

View attachment 97960
The 3% discount is a real incentive......

absolute insanity.

View attachment 97960

That's as much as my whole car. :(

View attachment 97960

This is why we can't have nice things. :(

That's about $39117.00 with options and bay area tax.
I don't even have brakes that work. :(

1f641.png

Last edited:
If I go sequential it will be something different. Maybe 6xd.
So much money to race for free….for that kind of money you could buy a nice late model stock car and race for 4k to win…..

Those Hollingers are not an end all, they require a crap ton of maintenence
I think I might look at a Jericho or something less esoteric

Those Hollingers are not an end all, they require a crap ton of maintenence
I think I might look at a Jericho or something less esoteric
The deal at least for me is the closer ratios....even with the close ratio magnum and 4:10 gears there is a lot of space between 2nd, 3rd and 4th.
Would be fine with a high HP motor but it just seems like I spend too much time getting it spooled up, not to mention it doesn't help with braking.
I'm thankful that it has such a long powerband....I just wish it had a couple hundred more Horsepower or a couple more intermediate gears.
I looked at running something like 6:70 gears (or whatever it is that gets me there-I have the numbers at home) so I could use 4th 5th and 6th since those are much closer ratios but my God that's a big ring gear.
Listen to Alessandro's RPM between shifts....it stays right in the sweet spot. Mine is grunting down low and I pull all the way to 8200+

Last edited:
20240830_195141.jpgI I clean the cleanable.

I change the changeable

I fix the fixable.

Now I gonna fuckin send it.

Car new colors completed. Sponsors on.

And super packed like a southern Italian going to the beach ( yes we bring a lots of stuff lol)

Getting excited for Nationals. Sept 4 Sept 8. Utah Motorsport

Will be a big bet. No test done. New components I never tried.

But it is part of the game.

Just please....fingers crossed for me.

Will update with the broadcast link. In the next days.

Polish_20240902_162356457.png

Polish_20240902_162426108.png

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel