The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S197 JULIE Build Thread Profile - S197 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Wisconsin
It's tough, let me tell you.
My labor rate is 160.00/hr. and my rent is 10k. Energy prices are through the roof.
Can't find competent help that wants to work, folks don't know what to call each other or what bathroom to use.
You can walk into a store and steal $990.00 worth of stuff and no-one can stop you, you can block the roads with ridiculous protests, shoot up drugs in public and sh!t in the doorway of local businesses.
You can literally kill someone and be released the same day with zero bail.
Stores are closing and people/businesses are fleeing the state like rats on a sinking ship.....its a total mess here.
Whatever you've heard/read about California, especially here in the bay area, not only is it true, it much worse than even that.

View attachment 90891

Gross, Move to WI we have Road America and the average house is 300K and thats like 3000 sqft and 2 acers.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
Gross, Move to WI we have Road America and the average house is 300K and thats like 3000 sqft and 2 acers.
I'm trying to get to meridian Idaho. Its a pipe dream so far, but thats my plan. I'll be 65 on Monday and I'm sick of everything.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Lenoir City TN
It's tough, let me tell you.
My labor rate is 160.00/hr. and my rent is 10k. Energy prices are through the roof.
Can't find competent help that wants to work, folks don't know what to call each other or what bathroom to use.
You can walk into a store and steal $990.00 worth of stuff and no-one can stop you, you can block the roads with ridiculous protests, shoot up drugs in public and sh!t in the doorway of local businesses.
You can literally kill someone and be released the same day with zero bail.
Stores are closing and people/businesses are fleeing the state like rats on a sinking ship.....its a total mess here.
Whatever you've heard/read about California, especially here in the bay area, not only is it true, it much worse than even that.

View attachment 90891
Sorry to hear it is even worse than reported. I hope you are able to move your family out soon.

After market. Remove the stock tank and install the larger tank. Uses the stock pump and float assembly. Reprogram the computer for 50 gals. Only took a few hours on the lift.
Ohhh ok. Yea im looking into doing a 66 gallon but they don't have the reprogram for next year with all the gridlife events i will be doing

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
After market. Remove the stock tank and install the larger tank. Uses the stock pump and float assembly. Reprogram the computer for 50 gals. Only took a few hours on the lift.
Who makes that?

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
I live in muskego.m u find that house somewhere close and I’m moving! Everything by me for a decent house is at least 4-500k I mean my house was built in 1958 is only 1300sqf and they say it’s worth 375k it’s crazy

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
I live in muskego.m u find that house somewhere close and I’m moving! Everything by me for a decent house is at least 4-500k I mean my house was built in 1958 is only 1300sqf and they say it’s worth 375k it’s crazy
Rent on my 1100 sqft generic tract home is 3650.00/mo.
Thats about 22.81/hr. of your wage If you work a 40 hour week.

It was in the paper the other day.........you have to make over $180K a yr to afford to buy a home in my area of Ct.....It scares me to think I wouldn't be able to afford where I sleep every nite! I feel very sorry for the young folks who want their own home..........They're getting priced out of their dream...............My son included.......................

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Chicagoland
It was in the paper the other day.........you have to make over $180K a yr to afford to buy a home in my area of Ct.....It scares me to think I wouldn't be able to afford where I sleep every nite! I feel very sorry for the young folks who want their own home..........They're getting priced out of their dream...............My son included.......................

Blackrock and WEF. You will own nothing and be happy. This is all by design.

One of these days we will all have to do a track weekend and drink some whiskey around a fire with our cell phones out of earshot and I will go deep into that
Oh…… im on the same page as you…2030, great reset

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Wisconsin

North. I am in Oconomowoc and they are like 800k for the same lol. However around Holy hill and North you can find some good stuff. We are looking to move that way for some land and a pull barn.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel