The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!
_MG_8648.jpg

S550 mavisky's "LOUDCAR" Build Thread Profile - S550 Mustangs

2018 GT350

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The GT350 has some fender venting from the factory, but it's not exactly the best. Unlike the GT500's there aren't any sexy carbon fiber fender replacements from Anderson Composites that we can just slap on. Archetype supposedly has a set, but the owner there is seemingly flaking out like every other small shop carbon manufacturer and people who've had their fenders on order for over a year still have nothing to show for it. There is a nice carbon fiber option from Phoenix CF designs, and I may have gone that route if I had their carbon hood vents as well. Instead I went with the Trackspec fender vents to match my hood vents already on the car. I did a full writeup as well on this for anyone looking to DIY.

20240902_180259.jpg

20240902_180327.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel