The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Mustang Roundup V 2015 - Motorsport Park Hastings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tulsa, OK
I might be able to make it back to this event in '15. A buddy I track with in Tulsa (green boss w/ cortex goodies and T56) is already talking about making it there, too.

06mach1 said:
It would be 1165 miles and an 18.5 hour drive for me. I won't be going to WGI in September this coming year as track is getting repaved. I might just try to make this event. Won't know for sure if I can make until around July though.
You New York boys should be able to put a transport together at this point ;)

roadhouse said:
I might be able to make it back to this event in '15. A buddy I track with in Tulsa (green boss w/ cortex goodies and T56) is already talking about making it there, too.
Would be good to get you back Logan. That Green Boss sounds pretty interesting.

drano38

Wayne
cloud9 said:
George is offering Team Alfalfa logo work shirts with your name and car #.

Team-Alfalfa-Shirts-2014_zps3130044c.png

Nice. ;D
I guess I've earned the shirt since I went deep into the infield in 2013 between turns 12 and 13 (and George took the Bacardi bus on the same route that nite!), so I'll add it when I register later.

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
I am signed up, early bird/Christmas discounts. I am really psyched about the idea of running with all of you guys so i just had to pull the trigger now so I have time to plan the logistics well and not chicken out. George does have to contact iRacing to get MPH mapped and introduced so I can figure out my way around. Don't want to get lost in the hay fields.
Nick, Pete, Mike B. you guys have to step up and sign up, the caravan has to form up somewhere east of Chicago!!!!
Steve

Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Michigan
steveespo said:
I am signed up, early bird/Christmas discounts. I am really psyched about the idea of running with all of you guys so i just had to pull the trigger now so I have time to plan the logistics well and not chicken out. George does have to contact iRacing to get MPH mapped and introduced so I can figure out my way around. Don't want to get lost in the hay fields.
Nick, Pete, Mike B. you guys have to step up and sign up, the caravan has to form up somewhere east of Chicago!!!!
Steve

Steve, Beat you to it -- signed up last week :)

Black Boss said:
Signed up today :)

steveespo said:
Steve
That's awesome Steve! I get back from Grand Rapids Thursday evening, but promise to leave early enough Friday morning to get there for afternoon hot laps. I'd be happy to do some lead/follows to show you around the track Friday afternoon after you get some track time Friday morning.

For the 1st time since this started, I will actually get to partake!

From what I am told, Peter and Reggie have invited me to enjoy everything MPH has to offer......beginning with staying at the track during the entire event, garage 3 and more!

I've yet to register but that is just a formality as I'm awaiting the new year to roll around so my budget can be set. The goals for me are simple: 1. Have a good time, 2. Don't break anything or destroy anything, 3. learn the track the best I can, 4. be patient, 5. get as close to 1.39 as I can.

Still have a lot of preparation to complete before the day arrives. My biggest obstacle or hurdle is getting the car to the track.....I'd prefer not to drive it but will if I have to. The other items will be tackled throughout the spring and summer.

262 days and counting!

SUPRMN said:
For the 1st time since this started, I will actually get to partake!

From what I am told, Peter and Reggie have invited me to enjoy everything MPH has to offer......beginning with staying at the track during the entire event, garage 3 and more!

I've yet to register but that is just a formality as I'm awaiting the new year to roll around so my budget can be set. The goals for me are simple: 1. Have a good time, 2. Don't break anything or destroy anything, 3. learn the track the best I can, 4. be patient, 5. get as close to 1.39 as I can.

Still have a lot of preparation to complete before the day arrives. My biggest obstacle or hurdle is getting the car to the track.....I'd prefer no to drive it but will if I have to. The other items will be tackled throughout the spring and summer.

262 days and counting!
Glad you were able to work out your schedule so you can make it this year. You guys will be living large in the condo garage 8)

*****Breaking News!!*****

If you didn't already have enough reasons to be at Mustang Roundup V 2015, we have one more! Be one of the first to witness the 2016 Shelby GT350 in its natural environment!!

Ford confirmed today that Motorsports Park Hastings will be a great place to see the new GT350 in action September, 2015! It will be worth coming just to hear that flat plane crank at work!

The exclusive event T-Shirt will have a GT350 on it.....so signup and you get two of them included with your registration. Early registration before April Fools day still another $20 off!

cloud9 said:
*****Breaking News!!*****

If you didn't already have enough reasons to be at Mustang Roundup V 2015, we have one more! Be one of the first to witness the 2016 Shelby GT350 in its natural environment!!

Ford confirmed today that Motorsports Park Hastings will be a great place to see the new GT350 in action September, 2015! It will be worth coming just to hear that flat plane crank at work!

The exclusive event T-Shirt will have a GT350 on it.....so signup and you get two of them included with your registration. Early registration before April Fools day still another $20 off!

Glad I'm not running in the stock class.

TMO Supporting Vendors