The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New Broncos !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Yes, I am retired, but I do still refer friends, especially my track/autocross buddies, to the Company I worked for for 27 years ----- Woodhouse Auto Family. I admit to being loyal to them to a fault , but it is easy as they continue to sponsor a couple of large track events even though I no longer work there. They have sponsored the Fast Ford and Mustang Roundup since it's inception ( hope to see a bunch of you there this September ) and they have helped a bunch of you acquire new vehicles. I am posting this thread because in the past month I have helped a couple of past customers get into Ford Broncos because their local Dealers had no selection and they were still jacking prices around. Woodhouse Ford has plenty, but if interested ( they even have some Raptors ) do contact me either here or at [email protected] so I can get you to one of the guys I worked with for a long time -- don't want anyone getting a new Salesperson. Also, these are guys who take care of my racing friends.

Going to Hastings this coming weekend for an SCCA TT Event and they have been doing some more improvements , so will post any new info I can later.

Bill P

Do contact me so I can direct you to a Mgr or Salesman friend and let them know you are a friend of mine. I do not get anything from them, as I appreciate that they still sponsor some track events for Dodge, Ford and Porsche owners.

Best Regards,
Bill Pemberton

Yes, I am retired, but I do still refer friends, especially my track/autocross buddies, to the Company I worked for for 27 years ----- Woodhouse Auto Family. I admit to being loyal to them to a fault , but it is easy as they continue to sponsor a couple of large track events even though I no longer work there. They have sponsored the Fast Ford and Mustang Roundup since it's inception ( hope to see a bunch of you there this September ) and they have helped a bunch of you acquire new vehicles. I am posting this thread because in the past month I have helped a couple of past customers get into Ford Broncos because their local Dealers had no selection and they were still jacking prices around. Woodhouse Ford has plenty, but if interested ( they even have some Raptors ) do contact me either here or at [email protected] so I can get you to one of the guys I worked with for a long time -- don't want anyone getting a new Salesperson. Also, these are guys who take care of my racing friends.

Going to Hastings this coming weekend for an SCCA TT Event and they have been doing some more improvements , so will post any new info I can later.

Bill P
I'll keep that in mind if I know anyone in the market. Have fun at Hastings this weekend and looking forward to your update on the track improvements!

Hastings was a few weekends back and things went well, winning my Class and getting FTD. Humble Pie comes around often for Senior Citizens as I went the other direction this past weekend autocrossing in Lincoln. Hard to complain , though, as playing with cars two weeks in a row sounds pretty good , ha. Actually I just realized doing a PCA event at a track only 45 minutes down the road on Saturday, and then the following week starts the SCCA Solo National Festivities and a few weeks after that is the Fast Ford and Mustang Roundup --------hmmm, retirement is starting to sound fun , ha!

Hope to see a bunch of you at the Mustang Roundup in Hastings. Still time to sign up and there is a very big surprise rumored to occur there!

They have been selling quite reasonable at the old Dealership Group I worked for ........... I have set up all my track addicts with specific friends I worked with.

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel