The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 3.0 2016

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
302BOB said:
I splurged for a pizza for lunch and the Boss will get a Mother's waxing very soon..............all is good.............

and as in any advance stage of age, make sure you don't mix the two up. ;D

Was out Saturday afternoon cleaning up leaves in the backyard ( I don't have a leaf bearing tree on my property,but that's another story) A cold front went thru over-nite with heavy rain & wind And now the backyard looks like it did before I spent all that time cleaning it up. (time better spent driving the Boss, for sure) After over 32 yrs of living here I know the drill....do what you can to stay ahead of the game. Front is the same deal..I have a driveway that slopes down to the garage which acts as a leave magnet for some reason when the winds blow. I was cleaning up leaves in the driveway til spring this year because we never got enough snow to hold them down. Those foliage freaks can kiss my leaves! Sorry for the rant, I'll simmer down once that turkey comes out of the oven on Thursday!... :D

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
From here out west, I just face the Boss towards the Pacific and let her rip but never in my wildest imagination did I ever think the leaves here would blow all the way to your house Bob. Maybe if I let up on the gas, it'll only get as far as Ohio.

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
Spent last 3 days chasing Stripe Bass at the 3 mile mark east of the Long Beach Island, (LBI), Red Tower. Best stripper fishing in last several years. Good tymes.

The next 3 days bring Gail Force winds and small craft advisories, next run scheduled for Wednesday.

Have fun out there,
2HP

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
302 Hi Pro said:
Spent last 3 days chasing Stripe Bass at the 3 mile mark east of the Long Beach Island, (LBI), Red Tower. Best stripper fishing in last several years.

Friday and Saturday we had Whales visiting, very unexpected and exciting to see. Good tymes.

The next 3 days bring Gail Force winds and small craft advisories, next run scheduled for Wednesday.

Have fun out there,
2HP

Striped Bass.....Brings back memories from my youth. Me & my younger brother used to fish off the rocks at Birdseye dock in Stratford. They were only accessible at low tide so you always had an eye out when the tide was coming in. Hit the jackpot one day with me & Bro catching some 8 Blues at the end of the rocks. Tough bringing that many home on our bikes but we did it. Another day I caught my one & only Striped Bass off the rocks...it was about 14" long ( I don't think they had size limits back then). But my biggest catch occurred a little later that summer. I was casting off the rocks (shirtless for tan reasons.. 8) when I landed a 160 pounder....ME!!! I was just starting my cast when the wind blew the line & hook against my back & BAM I was caught.Very embarrassing riding home on my bike with a hook sticking out of my back. My dad cut the hook out with a razor blade....OUCH! My fishing days ended a little after that with cars & girls entering the picture.... ;)

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
15230734_10154719409283535_3323379457345134176_n.jpg

Family, Food & Football.....it don't get no better than this.....except for that Boss in the garage.. ;) Happy Thanksgiving to everybody..I count my blessings everyday but they are amplified many times over on this day.

Happy Thanksgiving all! Be thankful for everything you have. It's not often that folks like ourselves can be healthy enough to afford and enjoy toys like the Boss and GT350/R! I can honestly say that aside from my family and health, I am also very thankful to be part of an online community like TMO. Bunch of great folks here for sure! Cheers!

Thanksgiving was GREAT! My Hon cooked & basted our turkey to perfection. Son brought over his girl ( future wife???) to round out our table. In years past, My parents enjoyed Thanksgiving with us, but they are gone now........Bottom Line ..............enjoy your ride boys........GIDDY UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors