The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Sim Racing Discussion Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bringing this thread back from the dead, as I’ve noticed some chatter recently of guys on here getting into new rigs, and I’ve started the shopping process. Also didn’t realize until reading this thread how many guys were in on this early.

Anyone develop an S197 race car, ie 302S in Assetto Corsa yet?

Would be really cool to start our own TMO spec Mustang e-racing series - any thoughts on what that would look like? Any interest?

@5.2 liters of democracy
@ArizonaBOSS
@Tonymustang302
@Ludachris
@honeybadger
@Vettel-ish
It's funny that you bring this up. I've been thinking about getting a wheel stand to use with my old ass Logitech wheel - they're super cheap on Amazon these days:

I have a gaming laptop that I haven't fired up in a year that I think still has GTR 2 loaded, which I used to play with my old gaming buddies. I'll have to look at the newer games out. My biggest limitation is internet speed and stability. We're in the sticks and are stuck with cell tower internet, but fiber is coming to our gravel road at the end of this year. I've seen the cable worker trucks doing their thing. I might be able to do some real gaming again come 2025!

Last edited:
Bringing this thread back from the dead, as I’ve noticed some chatter recently of guys on here getting into new rigs, and I’ve started the shopping process. Also didn’t realize until reading this thread how many guys were in on this early.

Anyone develop an S197 race car, ie 302S in Assetto Corsa yet?

Would be really cool to start our own TMO spec Mustang e-racing series - any thoughts on what that would look like? Any interest?

@5.2 liters of democracy
@ArizonaBOSS
@Tonymustang302
@Ludachris
@honeybadger
@Vettel-ish
That sounds like a blast to me!

Still play Project Cars 2 since it has the 302R/S and the early FP350S. Likely not the greatest game but has a nice variety of tracks and supports in-car VR. Also some nice one player mode challenges

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel