The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WI / IL area track days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Wisconsin

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Wisconsin
I joined NWSC earlier in the year and never made it to any events. I think I am officially hooked on tracking my car now though so I will be doing my best to attend as many events as possible. Looking forward to meeting you guys at some events. I’ll be in this thing

View attachment 89924

That is awesome to hear! We are always looking for new people to hang out with and run with.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Chicago
Sweet thank you. Will find out tomorrow if I can take off of work that day. Wondering if I should sign up for Novice or Intermediate group tho? I don’t have a ton of seat time under my belt - I’m thinking novice and see how that plays out. Possibly move up after a session if I feel good about it.

I’m more concerned about slowing down other drivers than my comfort level in my car.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Chicago
Sweet thank you. Will find out tomorrow if I can take off of work that day. Wondering if I should sign up for Novice or Intermediate group tho? I don’t have a ton of seat time under my belt - I’m thinking novice and see how that plays out. Possibly move up after a session if I feel good about it.

I’m more concerned about slowing down other drivers than my comfort level in my car.
If it helps clarify - I set @Tonymustang302 as my target of where I should be at for time at Autobahn South and let’s just say I’m not as close as I want to be. I probably would have been 8-10 seconds behind if I was able to push my learning yesterday. But currently 16 seconds behind 😂

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Wisconsin
If it helps clarify - I set @Tonymustang302 as my target of where I should be at for time at Autobahn South and let’s just say I’m not as close as I want to be. I probably would have been 8-10 seconds behind if I was able to push my learning yesterday. But currently 16 seconds behind 😂

Its ok Tony is not that fast :)

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Chicagoland
Is anyone doing gingerman oct21-22 for there last weekend before closing
@Kona.coyote5.0

Debating whether to attend the closing weekend at Gingerman or go to road America on October 14th as my last event this year. Have never been to RA and would be cool to finally drive that one. Will need to make a decision soon just haven’t had time to look at calendar with work stuff.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel