The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S550 2019 Magnetic GT350 Version 2.0 Build Thread Profile - S550 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
w2w is the plan with this car.
That's a blower car isn’t it? Or am I mistaken? I thought I read somewhere it was 800 hp….or was that another car? I need to pay closer attention. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Wisconsin
First Nasa event booked with this car. Mid ohio in may with @Vettel-ish. Then after that planning on more to get my comp license.

Mid-o will set the tone for the year. You can then see if Nasa is the direction or grid life.

We can do thunder races, AIX and endurance with Nasa.

That's a blower car isn’t it? Or am I mistaken? I thought I read somewhere it was 800 hp….or was that another car? I need to pay closer attention. :rolleyes:
Thats my 500 which is only competing in gridlife track mod. That will be 1100rwhp with mcs 3ways and full spl

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Thats my 500 which is only competing in gridlife track mod. That will be 1100rwhp with mcs 3ways and full spl
Okay, I knew I read about an FI s550 here....same guy, different car.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level