The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Day six of my Boys visit.........everybody getting settled in with everybody........Son's Lady friend takes them to their home site every day just so they know they're not being abandoned.....good idea!!..........The Boys like grumpy grandpa........I treat them well...............They're my boys!!!!!!!!!!

4th of July weekend here already!!!....Hon heard fireworks grand finales going off from nearby towns last nite and couldn't believe it was that time of year.....Memorial Day last week and Labor day next week.........Don't blink boys or summer will be gone.....time flies when you're havin fun, but this is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!

Nonsense knows no boundaries especially on quiet 4th of July weekends on TMO....I bet you can't wait till the Nathan's Hot Dog eating contest on Tuesday!!!!...This will hold you over til then...........................
........... how could it end like that????!!!!!.............I need more WOOLY BULLY or was it BULLY WOOLY????????????..Hon thought it was Bully Bully..............Me Too!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Dave_W

Cones - not just for ice cream
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Connecticut
I see your Wooly Bully and raise you one Surfin' Bird. Don't you know about The Bird?

Galaxy riding Shotgun in the Boss Today!!!!!!!!......This is a first and maybe last time!!!!!!!!....Peanut was jealous trailing in Hon's Juke..We went down to Seaside park......saw a 90's fox body Stang that sounded MEAN.............I left him alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......5.0 means something to me..................:hellyeah:

Son back from His Brazil trip........ arriving 8:00 this morning at my castle.......Flight was delayed from yesterday....He spent all day at the airport......this may give you a clue why I don't travel anymore....except in the Boss....I only go FIRST CLASS...;);):hellyeah:....lost power last nite when a bad t storm moved thru....humid to beat the band yesterday and today.........."those summer days"...........Son mentioned He brought back some Brazilian Rum for us to sample....I'm game....................Hon likes a creamy liqueur instead.............that's fine with me............

I have my stand-up fan behind me on low right now...I don't want to go to med or Hi until I really need it......also keeps the newspaper from flapping too much as I read it....There's a method to the madness or so I hope.............................................

To all the folks going back to work after a LONG Weekend...especially Son going back after a LONG Brazilian Vacation.....You have my sympathy...I'm retired 8 yrs now....I enjoy my permanent paid vacation EVERY day I can......hopefully you can too someday.................many never get the chance.....don't play the SS odds game....get out as soon as you can!!!!!!!!!

Son said He enjoyed his vacation down in Brazil.....winter down there now.....sunsets at 5:30.....temps 60's at nite....near 80 daytime....and VERY friendly people!!!!!!!!!!....and They even have Pizza There!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............sign Me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel