The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

.I wish for a lot of things.................most are left unanswered
I gotta quote myself here.........Someone said at one time......Be careful what you wish for because you just might get that wish..........Megamillions and powerball....you didn't hear that from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................give me another quick pick, thank you............................if I hit the whatever Godzillion it's up to now.........pizza and whatever you're drinkin for everybody til further notice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.on me.................throw in a steak (with ketchup) and a lobster tail for me also!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................

Just finished watching "Flight of the Phoenix" for the upthteen time but I finally got the message!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............You don't survive with luck......You move on with FAITH....That's the key to life........this is deeper than I want to go.right now.......all right, sermon over.........get back to your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and don't get any tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave_W

Cones - not just for ice cream
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Connecticut
You don't survive with luck......You move on with FAITH
Haven't seen that in a while. Jimmy Stewart, right? Not sure it was faith as much as hope, and keeping busy in the face of almost certain death. Pretty much nobody had faith in the plan to build the Phoenix (especially after finding out what planes the engineer really designed), but it gave them hope and something to do when the alternative was dying in the Sahara.

Enjoying a thick slice a a ham with a cut up garden tomato for breakfast............only things missing are a runny egg and a toasty bread....beggars can't be choosy...............I thank the Lord for what ever comes my way!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel