The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My Car buddy that has had many great rides ('69 Road Runner, 2 Corvettes, 2 Camaros, '90 Mustang GT) just added His dream car to his list.This guy inspired me to get my Boss when he got his 2010 Camaro SS.His latest and last (according to him) purchase is a 2020 Dodge Challenger Scatpak....485HP 6 sp cruiser. He's been wanting a Challenger since the retro version came out in 2008 and He finally got one!!!1 He's happier than a pig in slop!!! He took me for a ride last week and I was impressed.......That car can GO!!!!!!!!!!!...like nobody's business!!! Who needs a Hellcat?.......I took the Boss out today just to get back to my own planet...........GIDDY UP!!!!!!!!!

Dave_W

Cones - not just for ice cream
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Connecticut
I've always like the new/retro Challenger. It's like when Ford debuted the S197 that carried a lot more styling cues from the 60's and early 70's Mustangs, the Dodge designers said, "Oh, you think that's retro styling? Hold my beer." If I ever got one, it would either be a Vanishing Point tribute or Sam Posey TransAm tribute.

Oh boy......Dr./ EMT? emergency somebody to the rescue ................Hon leaving this morning saw a nest on the ground by our front stairs under the tall bush it came from.The Mama and 2 babies were there in dire need of help..............Hon asked me to help..........I put the nest back where it was and then put the 2 babies in there and hoped for the best.......a little while later I saw Mama back in the nest smiling at me................I hope Her kids are OK!!!!...................What this has to do with ANYTHING......I don't know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Monaca Pa
Oh boy......Dr./ EMT? emergency somebody to the rescue ................Hon leaving this morning saw a nest on the ground by our front stairs under the tall bush it came from.The Mama and 2 babies were there in dire need of help..............Hon asked me to help..........I put the nest back where it was and then put the 2 babies in there and hoped for the best.......a little while later I saw Mama back in the nest smiling at me................I hope Her kids are OK!!!!...................What this has to do with ANYTHING......I don't know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love animals but the last 2 years I’m hating birds. They bomb our cars with bird crap. I’m about ready to cut down the tree in front yard but wife says no 😡 To bad you can’t eat those pooping birds..

Beautiful Sunday!!!!!!!!!!....Front moved thru last nite with a little wind and rain and took that hot humid air with it!!!!!!!!!......75 today, not like the 90's last week!!! I feel so sorry for those folks in the mid west dealing with temps in the 100's...........global warming is here to stay..........sad to say...............The Boss just smiles in the garage.............

Hon left today for a 9 day adventure......Flying to Seattle Wa to catch a cruise to Alaska.....She's going with many friends so I'm not TOO worried.......She wanted me to go, but those days are over for me..................My idea of a vacation is enjoying a nice ride in the Boss when I can......................:hellyeah:

Big party next door!....I think little Bruno is turning 3....I remember when Son was that age..................MANY moons ago!!!!!!!....Time flies before you even know it's moving....catch it while you can before it's gone...........it don't wait for ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................don't ask me how i know................................................

Last edited:
Hon called from Seattle today to say She was getting on the boat for the Alaska Cruise....I reminded Her we could have thrown a couple of ice cubes in the bath tub and saved a lot of money but to un hearing ears............to each their reward will come.....................................

I surely can smell the smoke from the Canadian fires today and tonite!!!!!....first time, really!!!...I guess not much wind around to keep it moving....JDee get the garden hose out and help stop those flames!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Son, talking about a ride to Kent Falls (windy roads and more) in a week or two with his motorcycle buddies with me riding shotgun in the Boss..... When adding in my friends new Challenger this could get interesting???..............stay tuned......................

Son stopped in a while ago to check on me since I'm alone here til Sat,,,,, He saw I was with TMO and my friends so he left satisfied I was OK.....Thank you Boys for looking after a tired old horse!.....Hon says mule.We won't go there!!!!!!!!!!!....I miss Tymeslayer.......I wish Sweet Loraine could be helped..........I wish for a lot of things.................most are left unanswered

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors