The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gotta go...........the well is running dry....................while the rain begins to intensify ..............stormy nite ahead............Hon warming my spot.............nighty nite.....................

Last edited:
We survived the storm.....it wasn't as bad as predicted around here.........I'[m relieved, not criticizing the weather guy !!!!!!!!!!!!........Thanksgiving Eve will be a quiet day around here today....not like years past, when we had to get ready for the big meal and family coming over on Thanksgiving Day...........I miss the excitement and anticipation of "Turkey Day" but also enjoy the tranquil times I have now, as I get older..............Hon's not arguing with me at all on this .................Silly Season officially starts Friday............stores, parking, people will all change for the worse the closer Christmas Day arrives.................HO HO HO......................and the weather outside is....................

Sad day in history............President John F. Kennedy was shot and killed in Dallas ,Texas on this day in 1963....I was 8 yrs old but I remember that day like it was yesterday..raking leaves in the front yard............and then watching the funeral on TV with little John walking behind the horse drawn casket, looking for his father..................Man I gotta stop.......................

Leftover chicken soup for din din today...........looking forward to my in prose Thanksgiving Feast tomorrow.........on another note.........there's a BIG difference shaving with a real razor and an electric one.............as in how close is this????????????.............wow, that's baby's ass close..............

Leftover chicken soup for din din today...........looking forward to my in prose Thanksgiving Feast tomorrow.........on another note.........there's a BIG difference shaving with a real razor and an electric one.............as in how close is this????????????.............wow, that's baby's ass close..............
Electric trimmer to remove the overburden & quad razor with lather to baby ass smooth !! When you’re retired, I do the above when the paddock queen says “lookin’ scruffy” or every 5 weeks before getting the ears lowered ………

Okay, Okay, Okay ( Joe Pesci mode, Lethal Weapon).........No big Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow.........Hon talked (SHAMED) me into making something....Baked chicken, stovetop stuffing, mashed potatoes and collard greens.............My original plan was a frozen pizza...........maybe next year..................no hints for Christmas yet.........Thank God......That pizza is still in the freezer........Santa likes cookies and milk.............this could get interesting.................

Hon's got a radio station on now that's playing Christmas songs...........My eyes are tearing up.............memories ............memories...................
We use a radio station on our bedside radio/alarm clock on sleep mode for a hour for white noise. They started playing Christmas music 2 weeks ago, now 24-7 till 12/25. I found out that I can‘t fall asleep listening to the holiday tunes. So…………it’s been changed to another wavelength for now.

Thanksgiving Morning soon approaching,,,,,,,,,What the heck am I doing up at this time day..........as in 3:38 AM???????????????.....Thanksgiving is a special day that I have many memories for...and that goes back a long way...................................................................

Hon's granddaughter coming up from Atlanta, Georgia with her mother to celebrate her nineteenth birthday.....should be a festive occasion!!!!!!!!!!!!......I can remember when I was turning 19..........barely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......................................yah, right..........................................

Sun up .....I'm up.......Boss is sayin why not..........Here WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....
...Eddie when he was at his finest........me too.................Those were the Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............Hon keeps hiding those Boss keys..............

Last edited:
I forgot I gotta move Hon's Juke outta the driveway..............I'll listen to Van Halen again.I guess.............FULL BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. If my Logitech speakers can handle that...........They haven't let me down yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel