The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

What did you do to your Boss 302 or S197 today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcmmotorsports

Resident Mental Patient
Re: What did you do to your boss today?

Installed the Shelby GT500KR Rear Diff Reservoir. Had to cut 6 3/4 inches off of the hose since this attaches to the top of the diff, not the axle tube. I like it.

Hanging
img_1613.jpg

Loaded
img_1614.jpg

GB899

NO REGRETS
Nebraska

at Hastings Motorsport Park... MPH... Mustang Roundup and Boss Reunion...
this is a MUST DO.... incredible track & show event... old & new bosses... old & new shelbys...
put this event on your calendar for 2014... they even have engineers from Ford here...

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!

KDR-1 said:
Just installed Redline hood struts! Awesome, why did I wait so long?
cc20a67362e0d4c4b2b978452279211a_zps0f76773e.jpg [/img]
easy install. I love mine. I had mmd's for a year then switched to redline once they came out with bolt in ones vs their old rivet style

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA

mcmmotorsports said:
Installed the Shelby KR Rear Diff Reservoir. Had to cut 6 3/4 inches off of the hose since this attaches to the top of the diff, not the axle tube. I like it.

Hanging
http://www.mcmmotorsports.com/img_1613.jpg[/ig]

Loaded
[img width=900 height=675]http://www.mcmmotorsports.com/img_1614.jpg[/ig]
[/quote]

Mike--any other mods needed? I have this sitting in my garage from my old GT. Does the same 90* fitting supplied with the KR kit still fit the hole on the axle cover?

Thanks,

--Drew

mcmmotorsports

Resident Mental Patient

Drew, it fit perfectly. Elbow attaches to the aluminum fitting and that fits in the diff cover. Cut about 6 3/4" off the hose and everything lines up swell.

Install Team Dynamic wheel with BFG Rival 295 all around 8)

y7qt.jpg

4hvh.jpg

gktk.jpg

I also would like to says many thanks to Steve@BlowfishRacing for his help. Awesome customer service!!

Now let's test them tomorrow at the track 8)

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland

thanks for the props Florian! they look great on your car! now you need to lower that baby!

I think my latest attempt at rock chip mitigation makes it look more like a low flying aircraft. Flame suit is on guys, bring it! I have a long road trip in April, (MustangsAcrossAmerica), and wanted to try and save some paint, hence the sacrificial white layer. It is just plastidip. Same on the wheels. Nothing permanent, just paint protection.

am6v.jpg

cy59.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel