The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss 302 Build Schedule ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmbboss302 said:
privera302 said:
Good evening JMB. I finally have a VIN for my GB Boss: 1ZVBP8AM2C5274597 ; the Order number: R111 and the Dealer code: F-24214 When possible, I will appreciate any information regarding a build date etc.... Also, how can I view the sticker? I've read where others have been able to access their cars' sticker online. Thanks!

Pedro
Orlando, FL.

As of the update at 9:57 this morning:

In Order Processing - Unscheduled- Material Hold - Jan-3-2012, 15:15 EST

Your car does not have a VIN yet. The VIN you have comes up with nothing.

Well, that's disconcerting and frustrating, all in one. I won't bother you again until I get accurate information from the dealer. Thanks anyway!

privera302 said:
jmbboss302 said:
privera302 said:
Good evening JMB. I finally have a VIN for my GB Boss: 1ZVBP8AM2C5274597 ; the Order number: R111 and the Dealer code: F-24214 When possible, I will appreciate any information regarding a build date etc.... Also, how can I view the sticker? I've read where others have been able to access their cars' sticker online. Thanks!

Pedro
Orlando, FL.

Well, that's disconcerting and frustrating, all in one. I won't bother you again until I get accurate information from the dealer. Thanks anyway!

That VIN would be for a 2012 V6 coupe, not a 2013 Boss.

PTRocks said:
privera302 said:
jmbboss302 said:
privera302 said:

Pedro
Orlando, FL.

That VIN would be for a 2012 V6 coupe, not a 2013 Boss.

Thanks PT. I have not paid attention to the VIN # configuration from previous posts to be able to catch that mistake. Talking about a big high followed by a bigger low. Anyway, that's life. I've already called the salesperson who called me with that VIN number to find out what the heck is going on.

Pedro.

privera302 said:
Thanks PT. I have not paid attention to the VIN # configuration from previous posts to be able to catch that mistake. Talking about a big high followed by a bigger low. Anyway, that's life. I've already called the salesperson who called me with that VIN number to find out what the heck is going on.

Pedro.

I'm just happy to be able to point you in the right direction. Hopefully the salesman just read from the wrong report and will be able to give you the correct vin right away. Is yours a first quarter car?

Hey JMB,

You are truly providing your fellow enthusiast a true-Ford-blue service. Like those before me I would like to ask your assistance with tracking my BOSS.

The VIN is 1ZVBP8CU4D5207949
The order # is 1004
Dealer gave me two different dealer codes 71040 or 05536

Ray

PTRocks said:
privera302 said:

Pedro.

I'm just happy to be able to point you in the right direction. Hopefully the salesman just read from the wrong report and will be able to give you the correct vin right away. Is yours a first quarter car?

I have no idea which quarter allocation my Boss is scheduled for. My son in law is a service advisor for the dealership so I've tried not to be too over bearing in trying to get info from them although I do have a good relationship with the salesman who took my order. I've already left him a message regarding the VIN # he gave me. I'll let you know if he does have a correct VIN. Thanks for your help :)

Pedro.

Hey Pedro,

Here is a link you can use to view your window sticker once you get your VIN. Just replace the vin number at the end of the link with your specific vin just after the "=" sign.

http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1ZVBP8CU4D5207949

Good Luck!

Ray

stang13 said:
Hey Pedro,

Here is a link you can use to view your window sticker once you get your VIN. Just replace the vin number at the end of the link with your specific vin just after the "=" sign.

http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1ZVBP8CU4D5207949

Good Luck!

Ray

Thanks Ray. I assume that's your SBY's sticker :)

stang13 said:
Hey JMB,

You are truly providing your fellow enthusiast a true-Ford-blue service. Like those before me I would like to ask your assistance with tracking my BOSS.

The VIN is 1ZVBP8CU4D5207949
The order # is 1004
Dealer gave me two different dealer codes 71040 or 05536

Ray

As of the March 23rd update:

In Transit - Received - Rail (Auto Warehousing ) - Ramp 51, Auto Alliance, MI - Mar-22-2012, 15:30 ET

privera302 said:
PTRocks said:
privera302 said:

Pedro.

I have no idea which quarter allocation my Boss is scheduled for. My son in law is a service advisor for the dealership so I've tried not to be too over bearing in trying to get info from them although I do have a good relationship with the salesman who took my order. I've already left him a message regarding the VIN # he gave me. I'll let you know if he does have a correct VIN. Thanks for your help :)

Pedro.

Now that I'm home, I've had chance to look up the VIN your saleman gave you on my laptop rather than on my iPhone. Much easier to do on the laptop. Anyhow, the VIN number your salesman gave you is indeed for a 2012 V6 Mustang. It was sold by your dealer on December 31st. Unfortunately, your car doesn't have a VIN yet because it hasn't been assigned a build date.

jmbboss302 said:
privera302 said:
PTRocks said:
privera302 said:

Pedro.

Pedro.

Now that I'm home, I've had chance to look up the VIN your saleman gave you on my laptop rather than on my iPhone. Much easier to do on the laptop. Anyhow, the VIN number your salesman gave you is indeed for a 2012 V6 Mustang. It was sold by your dealer on December 31st. Unfortunately, your car doesn't have a VIN yet because it hasn't been assigned a build date.

Good morning JMB. This is not only embarrassing but starting to look like a Greek Tragic Comedy :) I'm looking forward to the call from the saleman to hear his explanation. Have a great day!

Good morning JMB, want to say thanks for all you are doing for folks on this board, it is appreciated.

I Wonder if you would be kind enough to check an updated status on this VIN 1zvbp8cu9d5211057 Originally was scheduled to build April 2nd, then shifted to May 15 but wondering with the strip issue being resolved if the build date had been rolled back. Thanks again for any help.

dscowan said:
Good morning JMB, want to say thanks for all you are doing for folks on this board, it is appreciated.

I Wonder if you would be kind enough to check an updated status on this VIN 1zvbp8cu9d5211057 Originally was scheduled to build April 2nd, then shifted to May 15 but wondering with the strip issue being resolved if the build date had been rolled back. Thanks again for any help.

As of the April 6th update:

In Order Processing - Scheduled to Day (Apr-21-2012) - Autoalliance International Inc, MI - Apr-05-2012, 00:00 EDT

jmbboss302 said:
blackjack100 said:
jmbboss302 said:
blackjack100 said:
JMBOSS - I know there is currently a hold but could you please check my VIN when you get a chance? The dealer said it has an April build date but nothing specific. Thanks!

1ZVBP8CU1D5210789

Your LS has an April 2nd build date, with a delivery ETA of April 16th.

Would you mind checking for the new scheduled build date? I can't access the window sticker as of yet, so I'm guessing it's still a few weeks away. Thank you in advance.

As of the March 28th update:

In Order Processing - Scheduled to Week (Week -of May-14-2012) - Autoalliance International Inc, MI - Mar-27-2012, 00:00 EDT

Happy to hear production is moving in the right direction again! Jmbboss, when you're running vin's again, would you mind updating our's? Thanks in advance.

blackjack100 said:
jmbboss302 said:
blackjack100 said:
jmbboss302 said:
blackjack100 said:
JMBOSS - I know there is currently a hold but could you please check my VIN when you get a chance? The dealer said it has an April build date but nothing specific. Thanks!

1ZVBP8CU1D5210789

Your LS has an April 2nd build date, with a delivery ETA of April 16th.

Would you mind checking for the new scheduled build date? I can't access the window sticker as of yet, so I'm guessing it's still a few weeks away. Thank you in advance.

As of the March 28th update:

In Order Processing - Scheduled to Week (Week -of May-14-2012) - Autoalliance International Inc, MI - Mar-27-2012, 00:00 EDT

Happy to hear production is moving in the right direction again! Jmbboss, when you're running vin's again, would you mind updating our's? Thanks in advance.

As of 04:04 EDT today:

In Order Processing - Scheduled to Week (Week -of Apr-30-2012) - Autoalliance International Inc, MI - Mar-27-2012, 00:00 EDT

TMO Supporting Vendors