The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreary day here in the armpit of New England.You know it's dreary if you gotta put the light on to read the newspaper after 9AM.....Looking out right now, an April shower has just started blessing us.....those future May flowers must be smiling. The weekend looks to be a washout again.......hopefully my leg will feel better by next week..advice to the young...don't get old...it's bad for your health........................................just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......these are my "Golden Years"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i put my old spice swagger on today.....I'm good...you can't blame me for that armpit BS...Bridgeport is a great place....Seaside Park is our legacy.....New Jersey Hooligans think they want to own it...Once Bridgeport Police wake up and start during their job things will change for the better.....that used to be my hangout long ago............not anymore.................. https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attract...tf/2415189/?albumid=-160&type=0&category=-160

Last edited:

Dave_W

Cones - not just for ice cream
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Connecticut
Arrgghh, you're right. Trying to multi-task and Google "Lake Gitch..." got me "Lake in Michigan" and I misread that as Lake Michigan. I concede your superior intellect regarding Lake Superior, sir.

Heating oil delivery today.....427 gals @ $3.34 a gal = $1426.18.....OUCH!!!............not as bad as last December....It was $3.95 then......Hey...it is what it is.................................May warming up nicely.....70's over the weekend....60's today.....life is good in the neighborhood!!..................................Boys, Don't forget Mom's day is Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had the Boys over this past weekend.....Son went to Orlando Florida for a weekend party at a rented mansion.........He got back late Mon/early Tues with a mean sunburn...good thing.. the boys were getting tired of grumpy grandpa.....they love grandma tho.........this brought me to thinking how life is.....life.............comes full circle.........be careful who you piss off...

Dreary Saturday here in Ct.....Rain started this morning ,only near 60 today....now downpours moving thru.....................April showers bring May flowers...What do May Monsoons bring????.....more grass to mow!!!!!!!!!!.......Tomorrow promises to be a better day......Sunny high near 75..........The Boss says get those keys ready.....................Who am I to argue.....:hellyeah:

Memorial Weekend on the doorstep......Its not just about cookouts and other stuff we enjoy............It's about giving thanks to those many souls who gave their lives to secure our freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....Please remember that this weekend!!!!!!.............enjoy your dogs and burgers too............Hon, did you remember the corn?.............

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Congrats Bob that at your age you can eat corn, ha! Seriously, thanks for the kind sentiments as it is a special weekend for everyone in the US to remember those who have fallen to allow us the freedoms we sometimes fail to truly recognize.

Take time to remember and honor those in your family as well as those friends who gave the ultimate sacrifice for All of us!

Oh Boy!!!!!...Here goes.....post number 10,000........you think this was easy, think again....I'll never know how Rick got where He did?!?!?....My buddy Rodney wishes me well...He helped me thru a lot of my posts....I remember the early days on BMO....When I had my Boss on order and agonizing and waiting for the day it came and I could drive it!!!!!!!!!...MY, what a joy that was!!!!!!!!!...Almost 37K miles down the road I still enjoy EVERY second in my Boss...and enjoy the tyme I spend with all of you fellow Mustang lovers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............302BOB.............

TMO Supporting Vendors