The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S197 3V Fabman's build; How did we get here? Build Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well, THAT'S original.
If I do make it there I will have to sell everything I own, including the shop, tools and racecar, so my racing escapades will only be a story I tell strangers who will never believe me anyway.
Just remember Sal, you’re never a stranger to us that want to hear your stories and I believe every word.

Be quiet Bob , we don't want folks to find out and spoil a good thing, ha!

I hate traffic and though we live North of Omaha , I can get to my son's house in LaVista , Ne. ( 23 miles away ) in 25 minutes. Lots of decent paying jobs, reasonable housing, short commutes, average to lower fuel prices, very low utilities, etc. , so it is a decent place to call home.

True but the beach bunnies are out year wide
I’m almost 66, I have 2 daughters in their 40’s and a 27 year old granddaughter. Beach bunnies are somebody’s baby, I’d feel like a child molester checking them out.

Born in Florida and love visiting in October, November, March and April ! Fabman is correct , almost any other time the humidity sucks and it is part of the reason why for 2 folks moving in , 1 is moving out. I am sure we will continue to visit but Fabman and Billy P can't stand being a sweat hog, ha!

Fabman, it's okay to check out those Beach Bunnies, after all you have worked a long time to become a dirty old man, so go ahead and look ---just means your still alive, ha!
I'm at that age where women my age look like old lady's and the good looking ones look like my grand kids....I'm screwed.

Me over here reading through this in my 20s
I'm at that age where women my age look like old lady's and the good looking ones look like my grand kids....I'm screwed.
and realizing I am at the age where women my age act like babies that love to temper tantrum and the older women are more my type like the old soul I am.

:confused:

450537757_8053191274762505_302708778091342746_n.jpg

Uggg....

Screenshot 2024-07-11 165238.png

Screenshot 2024-06-14 092205.png

I’m almost 66, I have 2 daughters in their 40’s and a 27 year old granddaughter. Beach bunnies are somebody’s baby, I’d feel like a child molester checking them out.
Meanwhile bill belichek with a 24yr old 😂😂😂😂

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel