The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S197 3V Fabman's build; How did we get here? Build Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Me over here reading through this in my 20s

and realizing I am at the age where women my age act like babies that love to temper tantrum and the older women are more my type like the old soul I am.
yes, but the young ones will grow out of it and the older ones just keep getting older faster than you.

Last edited:
IMG_7955.jpeg

Some how I am pretty sure you will not like Australia. A little bit left of California, and full of nasty bugs and snakes.
Yuk...Idaho is the current plan....lets see if I can pull it off.

Spudman , he fries his competition, check him out in his Tator Trailer though it is not air conditioned so you might get baked.

Hmm, there may be some promise there , Sal, you could reincarnate Frankenstein as " The Masher" or the Scalloping Stang!

You guys are having way too much fun with this…..

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel