The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!
Aug

Mohawk Track Experience at Gingerman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Love following the banter here! (Note to self, Keep Kona out of trailer as he doesn't know where the bathroom is, however Vettel is allowed in as he brings vacuum!) got it

Safe travels to all and see ya soon!
U should see him vacuum a golf ball through a water house….its a party trick he does

It looks like TMO will have a good showing at Gingerman next week. The counter shows 9 down as going and based on the discussion there are at least 3 more that have not figured out how to click the “going” button. I look forward to seeing everyone in a few days.

It looks like TMO will have a good showing at Gingerman next week. The counter shows 9 down as going and based on the discussion there are at least 3 more that have not figured out how to click the “going” button. I look forward to seeing everyone in a few days.
Looks like I was one of those 3 outcasts! LOL
For those following along on the Fund Raising Challenge, all goals have been met and along with Paul getting his "reverse" mohawk cut (a.k.a. the Double wide Bozo DO), I'm one of the 3 that entered into the foray to get Rock the Hawk with a Mohawk shaving at the Monday pre event party :)

If anyone uses Redline 75-140 gear lube with friction modifier in it let me know. I found 3 new quarts on the shelf in my garage left that I do not have a use for. I switched to the Redline lube without friction modifier after installing the True Track diff. I will throw it in the truck when I am loading up tomorrow and have it at the track.

If anyone uses Redline 75-140 gear lube with friction modifier in it let me know. I found 3 new quarts on the shelf in my garage left that I do not have a use for. I switched to the Redline lube without friction modifier after installing the True Track diff. I will throw it in the truck when I am loading up tomorrow and have it at the track.
Looking forward to meeting everyone! Sorry in advance for @Tonymustang302

Ask @Kona.coyote5.0 since celeste rear dif leaks all the time

Looks like I was one of those 3 outcasts! LOL
For those following along on the Fund Raising Challenge, all goals have been met and along with Paul getting his "reverse" mohawk cut (a.k.a. the Double wide Bozo DO), I'm one of the 3 that entered into the foray to get Rock the Hawk with a Mohawk shaving at the Monday pre event party :)
I may have been one of hoodlums who didn’t click the Going button, now I have complied.🤦🏻‍♂️

I may have been one of hoodlums who didn’t click the Going button, now I have complied.🤦🏻‍♂️
You actually hit the going button before me and I started the thread. I was’t going to call anyone out but why not. Tony and Steve are the two hold outs.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel