The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Another Glorious day on tap here in Ct...60 here at wake up , no humidity and brilliant sunshine for all to see, temp today near 75......Things will warm up by Labor Day, with temps near or over 90 and much more humid.That's OK, this summer has been very "manageable" temperature wise!!! I may take the Boss out for a spin this afternoon...Son brought the keys back yesterday...........I wish everybody in Florida the best as they dry out and get back to their lives......lot's of folks didn't make out so well................to put it mildly.............May the Lord help them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Son making arrangements for all of us to see Equalizer 3 in the theater next week....First time for me in a theater in a long, long, LONG, LONG time....................I could've waited til it came on TV..........................Hon is behind this...............I can tell.......................1693670491688.gif

Remember when I was saying we never reached 90 degrees in August??......Well Ma Nature put the end to that!!!!!!!....Since Sunday it's been 90+...getting hotter each day!!!!....Today hit 95 with a 73 dew point...........I gotta get a plane to Miami to cool off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........The Boss is cool in the garage...low 80's in there.............My Brother's Sam Adam October Fest may be in jeopardy.......??

just an observation.............Peaches have maintained an allure for me over the years..you get the right one with great flavor and juiciness...I'm in Heaven but plums...I can never find one as good as they were when was as a kid ..............lotta stuff changes over the yrs......................Not the Boss............That starts up and gives me goose bumps Every time!!!!!!!.....You boys with newer stuff know what I'm Talkin about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........Ford know too....for now....Wink Wink

Went out to Big "Y" today for some bananas and peaches and plums and the plums weren't that bad!!!!!!!!!!! the peaches are still ripening on the counter.............I need my bananas every day when I take me life meds................My Boss can't do everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm back............Nice Saturday....not as hot as a few days ago!!!!...but not as cool as I"d like September to be....Son by with the boys..always a joy!!!....He's taking the truck to do a lawn somewhere...........Why is his phone so loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I took the Boys out in the back yard and they did their business.....back inside and they're ready for their afternoon nap....Me too???.....Galaxy first....Peanut not far behind....Grandpa not far behind them................The Boss is yelling from the garage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very interesting Saturday.....Stepson came by with a car load of kids...He's been on a mission since way back when....He must have 50 kids by now...rabbits look up to him with envy!!!.....I now have a lime green convertible Camaro parked outside that stepson says needs to be here for "safe keeping"...........The Boss don't need that kind of company!!!.....My Mother always warned there would be days like this.............
She was right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Where else can you find a Forum that includes dogs taking a dump and still find that humorous enough to make you smile! Bob you are a riot in your own mind, and glad to have your wacky contributions to the World of TMO!

Dave_W...Did you know about the free pies at Salerno's a couple a weeks ago they're going away celebration..............me neither.......The Ct Post had it in their Thursday weekend edition a week after it happened..............all for the good I guess....might have been a riot there.....................

Dave_W

Cones - not just for ice cream
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Connecticut
Oh, man, so bummed I missed out on that!

I still have to try The Parlor in the old Jerry's Shakespeare spot. I used to live around the corner from there in the 90's and got pies from Jerry's all the time. Apparently, the original owner (who was tied to the family that ran the old Jerry's Pizza in Bpt.) sold it in the 2000's and the new owner ruined the quality and went out of business. Hopefully The Parlor fares better.

Dave_W, The Parlor makes a good pie, not a Modern, but okay......I lived on Olive st, around the corner from Jerry's Pizza in Bpt many yrs ago.......That wasn't bad pie either.... I even had a couple of meatball grinders from there.................I hated to see that place get torn down......................

Dreary day here at Bossland USA, Ct edition....rain all day, mid 60's.....rest of the week is supposed to be great..........til the weekend........That don't matter to me at all.......every day is one I cherish, being retired!!!!!!.....AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!! Son and the Boys came by yesterday.....He washed and spray waxed the Boss.......That car still shines like it was brand new!!!!!...I'll have it 12 yrs next month..........making out bills now......between my pension and SS I manage to stay ahead of the game......more than I can say for my stinkin giants!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....well at least I can say they won a couple of Super Bowls while I was around.............................back to those bills......my calculator is starting to blink at me....................

Mission accomplished......first to gas up............., son left it almost on empty............ then to the Park Ave farm stand for some tomatos and corn.....they shut down early Oct....Lotta traffic this time of day, but Me and The Boss enjoyed the ride anyway!!!!...Don't ask if I/We pushed the limit................you fill in the blank...........................

TMO Supporting Vendors