The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Took the Boss out to the store today, since there's been lousy weather since last Saturday......Beautiful day today!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun from sunup to sunset!!!!!...Temps mid 60"s.....My store has Halloween candy out already......I picked up a bag of Kit Kats.........not my favorite, but on sale............the cheapskate in me lives on........................Hey, I pd that ADM back when, so I know when to spend....;)

Back in the spring the word "drought" kept coming up.................If anyone around here mentions that word now, I will...........you don't wanna know....................Family Program.......In yrs past, we had dry summers and the lawn actually turned brown and dried out....no lawn mowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......Not this yr.....Lawn is just as green and growing like spring.....:(

Last edited:
Going out later in the Boss to Park Ave for my last Tomatoes and Corn for this yr...Early Oct is the end of their sales and the growing season............you know what that means.......rakes and shovels are next...........I'll keep this civil for the kids sake........................................

Last edited:
Happy Thursday everybody!!!!!....I know some of you ask why.........because you can read this, that's why!!.........Hon cookin bacon in the kitchen....She must want something.........I know the signs.......HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............................................

I was planning on a liverwurst and onion sandwich later but I see Hon fried some drumsticks before She left out to her journey............Decisions, decisions...................................liverwurst can wait another day, I think!!!!!!!!!!!!..........You think it's easy being retired????????????????

I stumbled on this while going thru my stuff....a little late for 9/11 but surely applies, I think.Just to imagine all those poor souls who went to work that day, never to come home....It makes me cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....PLEASE DON"T FORGET....THOSE A HOLES ARE STILL OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Dave_W and Bob, I was only joking as Liverwurst is definitely an acquired taste, but many folks would never know if they liked it or not as they are majorly hesitant to try it. Dave_W, it is not a NY or CT staple as both my wife and I grew up with liverwurst sandwiches, though they varied with our families. She had an open faced sandwich on Swedish Rye with pickled onions on top, whereas I had liverwurst with spicy mustard on homemade bread at my grandparents on my mothers side. My dad's mom made homemade rye bread, pickled onions, and there was a horseradish style mustard on the liverwurst. It had some bite and it was he one I did not like when young, but later in life it was my favorite as I like horseradish sauce.

In other words, liverwurst is far from the wurst thing I ever ate, and in fact this conversation has my wife and I thinking we ought to get some. I will bid you both adieu as I am going to have some pickled Herring for breakfast.

Liverwurst is quite common in the Midwest!

Hummel's or Mother Goose are the tops in Liverwurst I guess??.........As long as I have a slice of sweet onion (Vadalia preferably) and some mayo OR mustard, I'm good to go .......anywhere......................baloney is another story all together, especially since I've been accused of being full of it on many occasions...........:shhh:

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Bob you are not accused my friend, you are flat guilty of being full of baloney. Look on the bright side, that is better than being full of .....................

Baloney Bob, it has a ring to it!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel