The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I miss my boys.....Galaxy and Peanut.........I don't have any boys anymore because the thought of burying them is more than I want to go thru....They are like KIDS............Little Bit and My Black Chiawwa....Rip..........My Friends.............

I have a tooth that needs a root canal done since last Jan...........it"s manageable but I know it's there!!!!!!!..........How can I not knowt!!!!!!!!!!! I pray to Father God every Day to help me with this....I know He's busy..................... He could take the Boss out for a few laps if He has a few minutes..................I know that's pushin it..................what was I thinkin..............Hon, call somebody.....

Son and Boys by yesterday....He washed his Jeep and Hons Juke........Then took the Boss out for some exercise.....I told him to bring back a pizza but He came back with great tasting burger instead............I'm not talkin about micdee's or bk's............this was HOMEMADE from somewhere.......I gave the boys a taste...........like I had a choice........you don't mess with pit bulls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................great day.............Son blasted "Children of the sun" just for me......He's not a fan.........................neither is Hon..........Oh well..................

Summer back for a short visit....Sun and 70's today and tomorrow....Did somebody mention 80?????????..Boss keys are dangling somewhere .................closer than I think..........How do you disable that rev limiter........that's a secret well kept I suppose.................especially from me............

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel