The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Talked to Hon from Jamaica today.........so glad to hear her voice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........Sun turned back to clouds today......at least no snow storms coming......I don't like being by myself.....I'm my own worst enemy...........Oh geez a loo.........I miss Hon a lot..........She's my rock..................put a sock on this crying baby......or a hammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW.............At least 40 Geese just flew by........I thought I heard them coming, But I was sure I was wrong..............OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........I spelled that out for a reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pizza may be a close second, but WE ALL know what makes the world go around ..........now don't we............a crazy little thing called love...............We'll leave it at that.......this is a family show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................................................................................................The boys may not like this................................................................................................

When Hon gets home just tell her , " Love you, you Jamaica my day! " She might laugh , she might cry, but, she will know you did alright while she was gone.

Last edited:
Hon is my rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!............She deserves better than me.....but I'm what She got............The Boss fits in there somewhere I suppose??????????????...Family is sacred!!!!!!!!!!............I thank God for Hon and Son EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Superbowl picks........You heard it here first folks...............if I'm wrong , it won't be the first time or the last time...............Detroit and K C...........Mahomes lifting the trophy!!!!!!!!!!!!....I like that guy!!!!!!

Well, the Lions didn't make it..........how they blew that firs half lead I'll never know............that was the game right there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........Good thing the Boss wasn't on the line here...........

The clouds are breaking up.........we might have sun in a while.......Hon loves her Sun/Son.......me too!!!!!!!!!............I miss Hon!!!!!!!!!!!!.............one more time... John Candy R.I.P.................

Last edited:
Reading the Newspaper today, there's never any good stuff to feel happy about............it's all crime and bad stuff..........I guess that's what sells these days.....criminals and gun violence rule our society..............sad............I suppose that's why We embrace the Christmas Season so much............Rudolph, Santa, The Tree, The Gifts....................Our Lord's Birthday................I hated going for that root canal...............but I'm glad it's done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel