The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

All those nuts yelling about global warming disappear around this time of year........they must be afraid I'll stick my heating bill down their throat...........OOPS, family show, gotta keep this civil!!!!!!!.............Those folks in warm climates have no clue of my anguish.............be glad where you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............never got over 22 degrees today........that's a heat wave to other poor souls!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know the climate morons blame the cold weather on global warming 😱😂

Happy EARLY Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!...........I had my root canal done yesterday........I know, just the thought brings tears to one's eyes!!!!!!!!!!!......It wasn't that bad..I just hope its was all worth it!...Today's the last day of the Boys vacation with grumpy grandpa....Son landing back in CT 6 PM from his P.R. vacay........it's been an adventure with the boys, that's for sure!!!!!!!!!!!.........Me and the Boys know each other a lot better now.......................Galaxy and Peanut are brothers to the end!!!..........The nest will become empty again after tonight............I'm gonna miss my Boys!!!!!!!!!!!!..............Hey..............On a positive note......more adventures may be coming.......with the Boys and definitely with the Boss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...;););)

I good to hear , Robert, but I expect it will not affect your ability to post and post away! See, I am just pretty sure you have not gotten to the " root " of your problem, ha,ha! Just imagine how good a pizza will taste when the area is all healed.

Hold EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!... Son called to say Hartford is fogged in........The plane is landing at Baltimore........WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....Looks like the boys have a another night with grumpy grandpa.........everybody is smiling..........not exactly...........................pick and choose.....either way you lose,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Okay, Okay, Okay.......Joe Pesci has nothing to do with this update, Okay.........Son and his vacay buddy rented a car out of Baltimore to drive back here( Hartford to get their cars at Bradley) and then home...Baltimore to here gotta be at least 6/7 hrs...........Son turned up here after 9 AM to claim his Boys........man a man what a sight to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....Grandpa who??? after that!!!!!!............I just laughed and enjoyed every second.............The boys put up with me and me with them.....but we all know who's the Boss................

Okay, Okay, Okay.....not Joe Pesci..........Son bye this afternoon......Drove from Baltimore to Hartford to get his jeep to come here to get his boys..........I cry as I see them leave..........grandpa is a sorry soul...................a empty house sure ain't pretty but sure is empty........I'm livin alone now. that's for sure...................No Hon, No Son, No Boys...................Whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....I think there's a mouse running around in the garage........maybe I'll see what He's up to????????

Last edited:
Great song and it will still be awhile for many of us to be able to get back on track ---the snow is melting in Nebraska but I have a feeling it is not done for this Winter!

Bill, Good to hear from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........And it will surely be a while before we can put those snow shovels away, sad to say...........The Boss is getting antsy sitting in the garage, along with that mouse............LOL.............OH BOY.........The older I get, the more I miss summer....................

Peanut butter and Ritz crackers and Nature Valley Crunchy for breakfast today.........no bananas, sad to say grocery store calling!!!!!!!!!!..gotta eat something to go with my meds.......Doctor's orders.............

Son mentioned getting a pizza this weekend........something to look forward to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............Christmas in January!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............bear with me here...i got peanut butter and jelly here.............a pizza will be heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel