The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just a thought for this day.....from above , maybe.........Mustangs have given a lot of people a new view (for lack of a better word, help me here)....but they can be dangerous to your health if you don't know what you're doing.........some folks laugh at this warning......others know what I talk about..........This forum is about speed......use it very carefully!!!!!!!!!!

Forgive this retirement madness...........there's no cure.......you just deal with the cards you're been dealt ..........just like life, itself.......we all know what the ultimate retirement is, right????..Have your best cards on the table that day!!!!!!! ;);)

Hot dog on a bun with Ketchup and Mustard and some Cape Cod kettle potato chips for din din........there's one more helping of Lasagna in the fridge, but if I even look at it Hon will kill me!!!!!!!!!................That's hers............OK....OK...............

Last edited:
Bob, why you gotta keep telling me about all that good food? First the lasagna and the eggplant parm, now the stuffed cabbage? You're makin' me hungry. That's okay, I got a new lasagna pan I need to test out - probably make a batch this weekend. Have to wait until ground beef is on sale before I can make the stuffed cabbage.

And what's with the ketchup on a hot dog? Catsup is for burgers, mustard is for dogs. Cats(up) and dogs don't get along, don'cha know.

Gotta have mustard AND ketchup on a hot dog..........I save the onions (vadalias) and sauerkraut for my Georgia Hots..........which are also due sooner than later,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,...Miller's on Barnum Ave ( down from Salernos Pizza )made the best Georgia Hots, but they're retired and gone building too...........I settle for Hummel's now..............when I can find them.......

Man, I remember back in the day.....We'd order a case of Georgia hots (extra hot) from Millers for the next day and have a Georgia Hot party for lunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Those were the days!!!!!!!!!!!!....We cooked them in a big oven (cut and Halved) at 350 for a half hour.............and had 2 dozen plus fresh Portuguese rolls and Vadalia onions, sauerkraut (beer added in) and mustard and/or ketchup........you could smell them hots cookin down the hall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............those were the days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My daughter is out in Seattle. Apparently the building codes there do not restrict putting water pipes in outside walls and in attic spaces. Lots of broken pipes. Back in the frozen Midwest we throw another log on the fire and wonder what they were thinking. Lol.

We're sitting at a balmy -8C today, was a nippy-18c last night. It's all what you are used to though, I spent 5 years in Northern Ontario and we regularly saw -45C, lowest temp I saw up there was -52C. Now that was effin' cold.
Where I live now near Mosport it is relatively mild to me, though all my friends thinks it's pretty cold right now. Wimps!!!;)

All those nuts yelling about global warming disappear around this time of year........they must be afraid I'll stick my heating bill down their throat...........OOPS, family show, gotta keep this civil!!!!!!!.............Those folks in warm climates have no clue of my anguish.............be glad where you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............never got over 22 degrees today........that's a heat wave to other poor souls!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel