The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S197 3V Fabman's build; How did we get here? Build Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

@Albino500 and @Fabman - Somebody needs to fund you for the Mustang Challenge! No wrenching just driving. I know you two would put on a helluva show and teach those kids what's up! The more old school TMO representation the better!
Wouldn't that be nice!

Time to switch the decals from NASA Back to SCCA...plus some updated sponsor additions.
My drivers patches are all on Velcro. LOL.

IMG_0847.jpgIMG_0848.jpgIMG_0849.jpgIMG_0851.jpgIMG_0852.jpgIMG_0853.jpgIMG_0854.jpg

And a tip of the hat to our own Alissandro Sensoli. AKA @flyhalf

IMG_0896.jpegIMG_0895.jpeg

@Albino500 and @Fabman - Somebody needs to fund you for the Mustang Challenge! No wrenching just driving. I know you two would put on a helluva show and teach those kids what's up! The more old school TMO representation the better!
Not sure if you have watched any of the races yet, but those guys are definitely wrenching on cars. Especially the ones that are doing on-track bodywork.

Where are our #Stickaxlegang members....?

ROLE CALL!

IMG_0848.jpg

Post a pic of your #Stickaxlegang decals here.
Can't let those IRS guys have all the fun!

I meant as a IRS guy, we as IRS guys don’t have our own stickers. We don’t have a club like you guys !!
Here, you can have this one:

51wJUIEjVzL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel