The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S197 3V Fabman's build; How did we get here? Build Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sal at his best !! Awesome session !! Great “last” ride for sure !!
Faster was an understatement as you were cutting through the slower cars like a hot knife thru butter !! 🔪🧈 Again Sal, great video !!
To be fair, some of those cars (miata's mostly) were in a different class. Not everyone in my class did the practice day.
Regardless, we had them covered too. :)

Sal at his best !! Awesome session !! Great “last” ride for sure !!
Faster was an understatement as you were cutting through the slower cars like a hot knife thru butter !! 🔪🧈 Again Sal, great video !!
Looking at Race hero.....the guy who ultimately won my class qualified 5 1/2 seconds slower than me, so....

Last edited:
The plan was to sell it at the end of the season….looks like my season just ended.
I am sorry to hear that brother...but maybe new project time? (And do you have a price? That is a mighty build with some history, sounds like a racecars.com kind of sale.)

I am sorry to hear that brother...but maybe new project time? (And do you have a price? That is a mighty build with some history, sounds like a racecars.com kind of sale.)
There is a loose offer on the table....stay tuned.

Sadly, Another story of glory cut short because of circumstances beyond our Star's control..........If you want to argue about his stardom........You race him and then come back limping......badly!!!!!!!!!!!!......Best of luck in future endeavors Sal. I'm sure you'll find your way back to the track.........It's in your blood and soul, for sure...no swan songs just yet............

Sadly, Another story of glory cut short because of circumstances beyond our Star's control..........If you want to argue about his stardom........You race him and then come back limping......badly!!!!!!!!!!!!......Best of luck in future endeavors Sal. I'm sure you'll find your way back to the track.........It's in your blood and soul, for sure...no swan songs just yet............
:(

The crooks are in the white SUV:

That sucks. Did it get their license plate in the recording?
Nope, what you see if what I got. Its a traffic cam, not a security cam so its activated by motion.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel