The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey, I'm the sole pilot here this Sunday Morning 5:23 AM....Everybody else must be getting ready to go to church.........right????.......Think of Denzel's smile here........Summer was yesterday ...today is today..........enjoy your day however you please..................

West coast boys must be playing with their toys.............I gotta sign off.........Let TMO sink for a while.....................................................................................................

Keep paddling Bobby, but there are others on here besides you, just a lot of them are not big posters. Heck, it is almost 6 AM in Connecticut so plenty of folks are getting up on the East Coast and checking out ideas on TMO. Have a pleasant Sunday my friend.

I gotta leave, so I can order some "Jamaican Black Castor Oil" for my Buddy Joe............He heard it helps with pain and suffering.........you DON"T drink it...you apply it where it's needed.Joe is one of the few folks in this world without a home computer, but has a 2021 Dodge Hemi Challenger

...................I know.........I know......................I could write a book, but who would buy it........................

Last edited:
I gotta leave, so I can order some "Jamaican Black Castor Oil" for my Buddy Joe............He heard it helps with pain and suffering.........you DON"T drink it...you apply it where it's needed.Joe is one of the few folks in this world without a home computer, but has a 2021 Dodge Hemi Challenger

...................I know.........I know......................I could write a book, but who would buy it........................
My PR blend is sent up to us from a friend who just can‘t or won‘t leave the island. They got some good beans down there.

IMG_3301.jpeg

Dragoon........that coffee has to be good in the morning to keep you from having San Yawn , whether in Puerto Rico or Cheeseland! Dang, bad jokes this early in the morning and I imagine you are having a super chilly start to the day in Wisconsin just like we are in Nebraska?

Dragoon........that coffee has to be good in the morning to keep you from having San Yawn , whether in Puerto Rico or Cheeseland! Dang, bad jokes this early in the morning and I imagine you are having a super chilly start to the day in Wisconsin just like we are in Nebraska?

Quit complaining Robert , it is 26 degrees here just North of Omaha and it's snowing!!!
Actually the last 2 mornings have been in the upper 30’s and daytime highs in the upper 40’s and cloudy but blustery, coldish northwest winds. Great weather to get the homestead ready for what I think going to be early winter. Tonight through Tuesday supposed to bring rain then snow and possibly ice. I hope that’s not the sound of the front end loaders dumping salt in the spreader trucks !!
Yes Bill, the PR java will give ya the zoomies in short order. Our friend sends it already ground, finer than most coffees here so I use the 2 layer filter setup & sandwich the “grounds” between the two. Other wise the liquid coffee gets a bit gritty.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel