The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fall definitely here now.....That summer teaser we had last week is long gone......high 40's at nite and low 60's during the day is what we got now until further notice..........no 30's on the horizon , just yet!....Son by on His electric dirt bike the other nite while it was still "summer"..........He loves that thing!!!....I pray to God every day to keep him safe on that and his motorcycle, in this day and age....AMEN.....................................God was busy keeping me safe when I first got the Boss....;););)
!

Fall definitely here now.....That summer teaser we had last week is long gone......high 40's at nite and low 60's during the day is what we got now until further notice..........no 30's on the horizon , just yet!....Son by on His electric dirt bike the other nite while it was still "summer"..........He loves that thing!!!....I pray to God every day to keep him safe on that and his motorcycle, in this day and age....AMEN.....................................God was busy keeping me safe when I first got the Boss....;););)
!
34* morning low yesterday - frost on the grass & rooftops

Does anybody else realize how fast time slips by EVEN while you're watching it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....It was summer yesterday....winter tomorrow....enjoy Halloween and Thanksgiving while you can!!! As you get older you bring this more into focus, mainly because your timeline is shrinking, sad to say.............
I'm on borrowed time, but I'm savoring and enjoying EVERY minute.....................smiling with my Boss.and Hon and Son & the Boys...............Giddy Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anybody else realize how fast time slips by EVEN while you're watching it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....It was summer yesterday....winter tomorrow....enjoy Halloween and Thanksgiving while you can!!! As you get older you bring this more into focus, mainly because your timeline is shrinking, sad to say.............
I'm on borrowed time, but I'm savoring and enjoying EVERY minute.....................smiling with my Boss.and Hon and Son & the Boys...............Giddy Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Every SECOND my good man !!!!!!

Beautiful day yesterday............Sun with temps tickling 70..........rain later today...Saturday not as bad as "they" once thought............Who the heck are "they"?????????????.......For all those folks still working TGIF!!!!!!....for me its TGIR.....Thank God I'm Retired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............A PERMANENT PAID VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....with a BOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to reiterate............ retirement is a gift that many folks can never get to enjoy, either because they die or simply can't afford to leave their job..I was Blessed to enjoy my retirement and thank God for every SECOND of it....................8 yrs and counting.................................AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to reiterate............ retirement is a gift that many folks can never get to enjoy, either because they die or simply can't afford to leave their job..I was Blessed to enjoy my retirement and thank God for every SECOND of it....................8 yrs and counting.................................AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We savor every minute of every day in our retirement !! We are living in some good times here in Wisco despite some of the crap in the outside world. Even clipping the lawn is fun & soon raking the leaves.

Not a good day for retirement or anything else............let me correct that....ANY day is good for retirement!!!!!!!.....rain moving in soon.........I'll be fine...............Boss agrees.........Retirement is a permnitnate paid vacation.................you can never thank for enough............................

Last edited:
Unfortunately, the rain and wind is knocking down some of the foliage before we get to peak color in these parts.

Dave, Foliage lovers are folks that never have to rake up leaves from their yards or sweep them from their driveway drains for fear of a flooding condition....I used to enjoy the leaves changing every autumn until I became a part of the latter group..................

TMS..........You got the best of both worlds..........A Happy Puppy and leaves you don't have to rake..........count your blessings while you can.................................I do...................;)

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel