The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WOW!!!...The wind is taking no prisoners today!!!!!!!!! and the clouds are streaming by in the sky at a fast clip..............I think I'll stay in and watch football later..............Hon making Chicken later...........I guess I can't have Steak every Sunday..................WHY Not??????????????????

Sunday turned out great!!!!!!!!!!!!.....Son by with the Boys just after noon.....He mowed the lawn and washed His Jeep (for a hot date later).........Then took the Boss out for some exercise and came back with a Brewport Pizza...........It don't get any better than that folks at this stage of my life............trust me............

It's just after 3AM on the east coast...........What the heck am I doing posting stuff on TMO at this time of day?????????.........I know...I made the fatal mistake of going to sleep early after a long , but pleasant day........children of the sun are smiling..................me too.................. full screen,,,,,,,,,,,,FULL BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn.'t know Billy died 2007.................RIP................

Last edited:
Good Nite..Good Morning....Whatever.......that Children of the sun video is DEEP...........watch it when you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,,,,,I mean it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the rosettes of the childred are POWERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Children of the Sun.........I'm sure you all have one!!....I surely do!!!...............My Son...Nick..........................................Damn, I love that Kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!...He's a man now, but he will always be a kid to me.........That's the curse of a father.................................and Mother..........right Hon?????????

2nd day of a 4 day stretch of late summer weather....72 yesterday......76 today.....we might be near or over 80 Saturday...........then things get back to reality.....60's Sunday and 50's next week..............can't say this is Indian Summer, because we haven't had a hard frost yet...........I can't believe November is here next week!!!!!!!!!!!!................."Leaves are fallin all around.....time to get my rake.........That's not how the song goes...
..........R.I.P John Bonham..................................

Last edited:
Folks, this has nothing to do with racing, Just be warned of the future..................Me and My buddy Joe went to see our good friend and fellow ex- co-worker Roger. today. He was always strong as an ox and could put you down in a second!!!!!!!!!.........Not that He would!!!!!!!!!!!!!....In May when we last saw him.....He was in a chair and talking with us....today lying in a bed....I don't know if he even knew who we were. anymore...................He just had His 76th birthday last week Me and Hon went to his 70th birthday party and He was as Jovial as the day He retired!!...................Tomorrow may come sooner than you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..your health is your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....When was the last time I had Bacon and Eggs breakfast??..............or a BLT??.....It seems the choice is live large or live long..............or drive a Mustang...........I got that cure in the garage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMEN...

Last edited:
Sorry for the sadness of my previous post...........it kills me to see a guy I worked with and was friends with for so many years reduced to whatever.................even Joe said, on the ride home....The next time we see Roger may be at His wake............this ain't much of a sadness reprieve............is it??????????????????????...........I'm HURTIN..................

All right, All right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...... enough of the bad sad stuff.............Today promises to be to last and grand finale of our last extended day of extended summer...sunny, near 80!!!!! The Boss is smiling!!!!!!!!!!!!..............G I D D Y U P !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again the TMO online club shrinks at this time of day,,,,,,,,,,,,,that's OK...........we all gotta rest sometime, right?...Me and my Boss will catch you later today, if you're lucky................all most all of you won't get the chance...........I would like to meet somebody, someday who knows who 302BOB is........................................or.........just me...............same guy, same Boss...

Last edited:
Ha, ha, geez Bob at 4 am only us old geezers might be up one would think, but one has to laugh that you note the TMO Forum slows down some in the early hours. I am often surprised , when I do get up that early, that there has been quite a few posts in the wee hours of the morning. I am trying to get more sleep myself , so I try not to post till 6:00 AM CST, ha!

Bill. You know why us old geezers are up in the wee hours of the Am...the others must be bored.........or Mama said NO!!....The one thing you can NEVER derail is this thread!!!!!!!!!...It's open to anything, except bad manners and you all know what that includes...........just got back from my Boss ride..........Beautiful day.......79 when I pulled in the garage at noon........80+ is guaranteed today baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW.......EACH day after 2/2822 is a blessing for me and I thank God for EVERY DAY I 've had to enjoy after that..............everybody should be thankful for their...........whatever too.........sermon over.....

Bill , I learned long ago........leave it there.....taking it anywhere only makes matters worse.........I know...don't quit the day job.............too late for that.............sue me.......... my lawyer can be reached at 203-366-4242...24/7

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel